Forum Curses: The Second Act

i restrain it with a lot of trees and vines

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 11

Every minion except the cold is dead and everyone who can fly has gone to confront the cold

random question but who can fly, like give me a list of names

probably just guess based off their curse, all the hypergravitational trio can fly for sure though

uh yeah you randomly get portaled to Scotland :person_shrugging:

All elemental Curse users definitely can, and a few Experimental curse users can as well.

I summon my strongest AO OC to help me because I’m feeling a little gooberlicious

denied

Does it clap when you walk?

Good morning everyone how are we faring against the character I’m now going to call:

COLD! COLD BSTRD!

which experimental can?

ik life manipulation (mine) can and epithet truth can’t

Basic rule
if you can turn into or make something that can fly you can fly
Truth cannot fly
it has nothing that can fly
you can probably fly
just grow wings or something idk

Trust Max, the one person who can’t fly, to be the first one in the position where you need to be able to fly :joy:

1 Like

i know that i can fly, i think the enchantment curse can probably fly, grain of sand’s out of luck, mundane luck is especially out of luck, reflection maybe could by reflecting themself, and memory can’t

i could fly like that but i prefer flying by telekinetically controlling the molecules that make up my body

or idk

Who needs wings anyway? Im using Jojo’s logic

“Thats the less important thing, we gotta get to the horse he caused us too many troubles”

Gabriel said healing from getting slapped in face 10 times

alright so presuming that I’m by the cold, I decide to try to find someone else to do the truth application on

What does the truth application do

1 Like