“Fair enough.”
Kulvir stands up.
“Leave everyone alone. Sit down. We can have peace.”

dude is this like season 20 of a drama show

“Levi!” Apolo calls. “Wait! I have something to say before you begin.”

“Go ahead. Make it quick.”

Apolo just realised how insane he’s going, what were you expecting

can I use truth to get this nerd into a proper state of mind

of all things to get depressed over I did not expect “failed murder attempt” to be on the list

“Everyone,” Apolo shouts at the top of his relatively high voice. “Earlier, you saw me create a black hole in the middle of the arena. All me,” he says, omitting the role of Max, Collin, and Gabriel, “and I’m sorry. The faculty can do as they like to me. I shouldn’t have been driven so far by my vendetta against Levi. I still think the Trial is wrong, but I will no longer intervene. If it continues, so be it.” Apolo blinks back tears. “I’m sorry to you all, so sorry, especially to Levi. Goodnight, everyone.”

He walks away from the arena back toward the Eleventh, quickly breaks into a run, and then a sprint. It’s almost inaudible but everyone hears it…

Apolo is crying the same sentence over and over. “I should’ve done what I’m about to do a long time ago…”

Alright that’s it I use Overclass: Myriad Truths onto Apolo to temporarily immobilize him by overwhelming him with myriad amounts of truth

Specify said truths

watch the second season of your favourite show right

Lucky has a feeling he’s about to miss something important

yeah I’d be at the arena if I were you

My favourite show is Murder Drones dude

All.

he turns on the tv so he doesn’t miss the opening episode for the second season of his favorite show

uh yeah so the show has been cancelled. They’re showing an emergency news session, talking about the disappearance of the militant group suddenly.

Apolo stands still. “I was not expecting this place to be the location of Gabriel and Arkenheilor’s lab…” he says.

(non-canon)

NOOOOOOO

wait a minute…

Apolo stands still. “W-what the hell is going on?” he says, clutching his head in his palms.

(canon)