Forum Curses: The Second Act

hey now mr edge calm down

Whose side are you on lmao

the truth but more importantly the mentally stable side

Apolo is stable, he’s just angry. He’s never trusted Levi, and now he’s ending this. He believes he’s doing the right thing

Kulvir, a fraction of a second ahead of you, straight up bodyslams you into the ground.
Levi shouts back. “The hell are you doing creating a singularity that large inside the arena? There’s innocent people here. You could have harmed them.”

Apolo manoeuvres his arm to fire a Barrage into Kulvir’s shoulder blade. “They wouldn’t be at risk if not for you!” he yells at Levi.

I step in and hit apolo over the head with a magnifying glass to get some sense back into him

Apolo glares at Max. “Sorry, man, but, uhhh, WHAT THE F*CK WAS THAT FOR?!” he says, still grappling with Kulvir.

you’re on the ground grappling after being hit in the head by a heavy magnifying glass you’re not punching anyone

Ray stands off at one side of the arena, sipping coffee with a curious light in his eyes. He’s not engaging, too much people at risk here and too many potential opponents, but if he sees a reason to he’ll help either side.

Doors reference

Good point

Fixed it

“I created this tournament so people could fight, could develop, could prosper, without getting harmed. I created it as a space where people could not be at risk of maniacs like you completely destroying this place. If you want to scuffle do it later. Away from innocent people.”
He looks exasperated as he turns away…

Apolo stops for a second, annoyed with everything about Levi. He’s a hypocrite, he’s causing harm, he’s way too overdramatic, but worst of all… he has a point. “God dammit…” he mutters, stopping resisting Kulvir for a second.

I’m sorry but how is that funny lol

Cursesmith is laughing rn

:laughing:

Has Levi actually done anything that would justify suddenly attacking him? He’s kind of creepy and seems like he knows more than the rest of students, but I don’t think he’s done anything outside of organizing the tournament.

Apolo continues to fight Kulvir, albeit much more feebly than before. He tosses his knife to the side. The Vortex weakens. “Kulvir, please,” Apolo says, depression etched into every bit of his voice, “get off.”