Forum Curses: The Second Act

i could do that, but the more colours i add the weaker they individually become

that’s it, him stabbing me was rude.

I break out the rocks, and start sniping his amulet and similar important items.

it’s been like 7 minutes

you guys have 60 seconds before my neutron star explosion goes off and presumably, really hurts.

i want to shift my umbrella into a spiked chain form like this and colour it using my platinum pencil (expulsion/attraction) to wrap around theo and constrict him like a snake by having it attract to him

maybe the end of the chain could also have a snake head too just for looks

i could send most people out of the page, but it requires at least 2 people to be inside for it to stay active, would i just keep you and theo? this would make theo hard focus all of their attacks on you though during that time

“Throughout Heaven and Earth, I alone am the neutronic one” Ladnas Creed declares, staring at Theodore the fraud. “Guess I’ll be a little rough. Curse Technique Amplification: Gravity. Curse Technique Reversal: Binary twin. Magnet… Singularity…”

🫸 :cyclone: 🫷 :black_circle: :magnet: :palm_up_hand:

“The resulting force from 2 rotating neutron stars, becomes so unbearably violent that it easily tears apart most organic and inorganic matter within seconds, leaving nothing in its wake but destruction and oblivion, the black hole formed from the aftermath of the gravitational collapse is just the cherry on top of this cake of absolute death…”

Yea but theo can’t really stop me anyway since I’ve basically casted the explosion

(which I assume is like, 300 global damage)

i think randomness will decide the damage, but it does sound like a strong move

I mean it did take me 8 minutes to cast this I assume theodore is kind of cooked

pizza guy’s gonna be so confused seeing like 30 people just appear out of nowhere

5 damage

Also is the Ashen Trial’s place on open ground?

I honestly have no idea what I’d do if randomness made the damage for probably my strongest ability only 5 damage

Besides like just quit entirely at that point

Hits, deals 10 damage.

Hits. He stumbles slightly and takes 5 damage.

Will deal 15 damage when it detonates.

amulet?
also roll for this

Hits easily and deals 15 damage

Yeah it is but everyone is in the domain rn.

Theodore takes 45 total damage. He is clearly hurt, and unleashes the strongest attack he can muster.

He uses Salt Annihilation against

• David Blademan
  • Ray Lumin
  • Bana Na
  • Macy Barion
  • Myles Saturn
  • Calypso Eclypsione
  • Max Pravilna
  • Collin McCullers
  • Sage Sage
  • Rami Fjord

Rolls were rerolled if there were no nearby non-duplicates or, if adjacent by only about half a wedge to a valid non-duplicate, switched to that non duplicate instead.

This will deal 2* the damage on the dice to each person, hitting separately in the order of the list.

@discobot roll 10d40

:game_die: 10

uhhh that wasn’t what I asked you to do
@discobot roll 10d40

:game_die: 39, 27, 13, 15, 17, 12, 24, 36, 27, 9

Oh shit

I hope I don’t die

David Blademan takes 78 Dmg
Ray Lumin takes 54 Dmg
Bana Na takes 26 Dmg
Macy Barion takes 30 Dmg
Myles Saturn takes 34 Dmg