Forum Curses: The Second Act

lets use the power of love and friendship to defeat the god taitc

fuck
no
that worked last time
don’t fucking try that again

1 Like

I use an attack I’ve been saving that I can only use once.

Overclass: Singularity Null.

Singularities will show up all around the target, and will have singularities inside and surrounding them they all then crash down on the target before releasing all their pressure and dissipating.

roll

What dice? Just regular D20?

glitches are something working not as intended. The true function of a game mechanic would be how it works without any glitches

nope it’s the glitch curse you don’t disagree with the glitch curse

That was scientific guess
Now we’ll make an educated test based on the six scientific rules of knowing how to reach the end victorious

If we use the power of friendship on Taitc, then Taitc will flop

So, uh, just a D20?

whatever it’s your move

anyways, as for my actual move:

I cast… Overclass: Myriad Truths! …is what I say out loud really dramatically as I run right in front of Taitc and hold up my fingers near their face like I’m about to use imaginary technique: purple, then flashbang the shit out of them with a sustained, extreme brightness from the finger snap.

The sheer dramatic style of such a move is to such a degree that even Taitc can do nothing but watch out of respect for such flair.

also feel like I should mention I run off and dip immediately after

roll for it

Is 5d20 okay?

All that time with Lucky has been paying off

For my Overclass

yeah fine you do 100 damage.
congrats! you scratched him

bit odd to see someone else use the term “Overclass”, in Anime Campaign, the dnd-like thing that epithet erased is based off, that’s basically the ultimate skill of a class 3 epithet user

and also flashbanged the shit out of them, that mf got debuffed hard

at the end of the game, I’ve returned back to my basics. Blinding people and hoping for the best

yeah fine next attack doubles

@ItsNotMe we NEED you as the next attack as lucky points out you turn anything you touch into a bomb touching taitc will just straight up kill them