Forum Curses: The Second Act

i split a giant tree into many small chunks then throw it all at taitc barrage-style, also coated the chunks with some lsd

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 9

neutron star domain is just instant death lets goo

(it will somehow deal only 0.0001 damage to the boss)

I’m gonna cook up a ultimate attack, if dice screw me over for the 15th time I’m gonna do… something, idk what

Rami sacrifices his defense to increase everyone else

• MINUS DEFENSE - - [Rami]
  • PLUS PLUS DEFENSE + - [Team]

Also I throw another brick at the boy

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 10

Ray Lumin summons multiple watery hands from the ground, grabbing and locking TAITC in place, before casting a huge vortex of Duskwater around TAITC, and then ending it off with a cleave from the axe while they can’t see.

side note, did anyone ever block the huge instakill attack?

i think multiple people already did

I coat myself in nuclear pasta to take resisted damage against the collateral + give myself a small boost in power

I know fully well how this is going to do absolutely nothing because this is one of the worst table top RPG style campaign bossfights I’ve ever seen and chances are we have done absolutely nothing to hurt this guy.

Lucky coughs.

I proceed to play this song for no reason

i reuse some of the fallen trees that i used in previous attacks and fire a giant barrage of wooden shards at taitc

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 9

Petition to use a 30 combo attack

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

can confirm

Nah it’s too late randomness woke up :sob:

Absolute failure you just sit there confused… yeah nope nothing is coming to you yet.

Only the explosive one hits, dealing 300 Dmg.

Success. Everyone goes into the domain for long enough to heal 18hp each.

It was literally random :person_shrugging: if you’re still annoyed that you lost please get over it. However if you do have some decent idea I’d be happy to hear it.

Deals 750 Dmg

yeah buddy the horse is dead, remember?

denied

You block the attack, saving the students but taking 20 damage in the process.

Your Curse is currently Retracted.

It’s already blocked, you’re saved.

Failed roll + no Curse

Same

Again

Sacrifice works. It will defend against all attacks which aren’t Collateral, Curse Retract, or Eviscerate

The brick hits dealing 300 damage

Your Curse is currently retracted but the axe still hits. As it’s the acumen it does 1550 total damage. (It’s willpower is slightly boosted)

Typ i’m starting to be concerned that you completely ignored the message I put about his health. It’s intentionally high and your damage output will increase massively over time. If you have something you want me to add I’ll be happy to hear you out.

Collateral was already dealt with as well.

Something something retracted curse.

I start throwing rocks at his eyes.

roll for it