Forum Curses: The Second Act

at least my 2 favourites lived

Alright. I can work with this.

"The Real And The Ideal"

For life to be lived completely, one must accept the reality of the world whilst embracing one's own ideals.

I force the world to accept that the pages are what is real. What we believe is real, what we remember as true, is not simply what is there. It is what we feel, but most importantly, it is what we make it to be. With proper conviction, the Ideal shall become the Real, through force of will, and the determination to continue until it has been manifested. With enough determination, magnificent creations are slowly recreated from one’s imagination into the real world, as all arts demonstrate.

I will make the Real the Ideal. These pages are what is there, and TAITC is the one that remains trapped within them. They may tear the paper as much as they wish, and yet they’ll never rip out into the “real world”, because that is the real world to them.

[I swear I did not fake this roll, awesome. TL;DR, nuh uh, you’re staying in there and you’re gonna LIKE IT. These pages will remain in their original form as envisioned by Sage Sage.]

Gabriel’s existential crisis deepens because of mental page

we’re not in the mental page yet, that’s later

Oh well its still there tho

TAITC looks at this, reads it, and says “Waffle lmao”

TAITC uses All the Infinite Walls

wall 1
wall 2
wall 3
wall 4

TAITC uses Domain Shift

TAITC shifts his position and interlaces the Minus Domain within Sock’s. You may have affected the truth of this world, but the Minus Domain is his completely. This bypasses your silly little move.

TAITC uses Escapism

He breaks out of two pages and is now in the Absorption Page. Use it to your advantage.

Which five people are lowest on HP rn Randomness

sounds like a spoiler

Fgs

Okay what’s the max Martyn can heal at once

Max number of ppl I mean

He can heal as many as he wants but the recovery is reduced the more people there are.

TAITC uses Escapism

He breaks out of one page and is now in the Reflection page. Use this to your advantage.

I make Martyn heal Apolo, Ladnas, Collin, Calypso and Gabriel

Is it 1d20

yeah

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 14

7 hp each.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Okay! Not bad!