Forum Curses: The Second Act

“It was absolutely intentional, Sage and Tavish stop looking at me like that.”

someone should make a comic like the AA comic out of this

I’d read that

Especially Lucky’s absolutely badass final shot

“Question, Mr. Heartless, is the whole “just a game” thing he was spouting actually true?”

the horse is kinda chill and also just retired though, could he live?

Apolo looks at Collin nervously. “You sure we wanna know that?”

“I agree with Sage’s statement.”

“Whether we’re just characters in a game or not doesn’t really matter, at least to me.”

“Maybe, but I had an existential crisis less than half an hour ago as you well know!” Apolo says, this time more good-humouredly.

“Uhh. Yeah so the Horse was supposed to be dead… as long as the Boy is defeated though, I suppose I could help.”

"I… do not believe so. As far as I’m aware that was just a bout of insanity. The Essence, from my inspection, is just a collection of Souls. You are all the Essence and the Essence is you. Your souls are deeply connected to each other yes, but nothing greater than that. "

“That… isn’t my plan. You see… no I’ll explain later. I’m irritated that you’d stray from your goal but… if its causing nobody harm and won’t breach universes, perhaps it could live.”

“Seems fair to me. Do we have a deal?”

“…
To be completely honest reviving people goes against my morals. I don’t want to touch this universe, damage it at all. The Essence appearing through pure chance with the Horse is different, that’s a phenomenon. But me reviving all those people… I can only justify its irreparable impact on the world by convincing myself that it’s what needs to be done to stop the Universe Breacher.”

“The WHAT?” Apolo says.

“Look man, we just took down a mentally deranged weirdo who was planning on potentially destroying this universe and then some. I think it’s only fair you do us a solid.”

“Cursesmith, TAITC. All names of one guy. He’s the reason all this happened. You understand right?”

“Yep, okay.” Apolo sighs. “Can you do it then?”

I kinda need to be dumb because if I tried messing around with neutron stars I think I might accidentally destroy the universe or something :sleeper:

“Fine. Later. I’ve got a speech to write.”

Me too