Forum Curses: The Second Act

That knife served its purpose in life and as such could no longer exist

“Summerize it to 20 words?”

Gabriel asked

“Sorry for breaking the fourth wall and all that murder I won’t do it again also please kill me thanks”

“Good enought”

wdym by epithet? you’re the only one that has one, right?

Calypso coughs as she gets up, hearing Taitc’s speech, not understanding all of it too well, but she still felt awful for him. One question, however, comes across her mind…

“What… what’s going to happen after all of this?”

Honestly I was planning on implementing a buff for Calypso to thicken her ink so she could turn them into weapons but I kept forgetting :sob:

Apolo looks Calypso dead in the eye. “You’re thinking about Max, aren’t you?” he asks sadly.

“Yes, as well as… everything else…”

Calypso looked around the room to see if anyone has an answer to her question, though it seemed that she probably would have to elaborate.

“Basiclly he wants to die”

I’m going to take a shower rq so I won’t be on for a tiny bit

For when you get back, yeah you definitely will

so we need to get the heartless forge to resurrect everyone, but the question is how

could we ask the horse about how to contact them?

“Neigh”

which roughly translates to

“Uh… Yeah so didn’t the boy just say The Heartless wanted to kill me? Wasn’t so harsh the last time I met him…
Does anyone have their number? Or perhaps shouting would work. Just… do it when I’m not there. Thanks.”

Apolo shouts at the sky for the Heartless Forge to come deal with sh*t

“WHOM ARETH THOU TOOTH AWAKENTH MYIES SLUMBURTH”
The sky shouts back

this sky is awful at early modern english

Oh that worked

“My name is Apolo Caelum. I am one of the many people granted a Curse by the one you know as TAITC. I ask you to come down, restore all those he has killed, and kill him whilst sparing his counterpart, Tammy. Do not shoot the messenger, this is at his request.”

“Hey look you can’t blame me for wanting to sound threatening to people calling for me. The last guy to do that was a weird guy called Jroch, asking whether I was The Headless. TAITC you say? Hang on, Apolo. Yeah you’re on my list, the Essence completed its mission then, the boy and the horse are dead, yes?”

“The Horse is not, and the Boy wishes to be. I was one of seven to help Lucky Nolastname restore the Essence roughly six minutes and thirty-two seconds ago.”