Forum Curses: The Second Act

:crystal_ball: Concentrate and ask again

HHHHNNGNGGGRRAHHH!!! :zap: :brain: :zap:

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: My sources say no

discobot wishes for his eternal rest y’all

leave Discobot alone

Randomness how long until we get our malevolent mastermind maliciously musing over a menacing monologue, methodically mapping out the macabre means to mercilessly murder a mighty, mystical monarch to manifest the magnificent mandate of maintaining a maleficent multiverse?

whenever I decide to write it

Okay fair enough, just checking in I’ll leave you alone now

no worries I really am just procrastinating

What?

Anyway, will ItsNotMe be able to fish in the Discord at some point in the future? Find out next time on…

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Yes definitely

1 Like

It’s looking good mate!

Lets go fishing!

(I got ban untill 23:08)

Lucky and gang (his shotgun) go on a fishing trip to idk fucking jamaica??? forums curses DLC when

@discobot fortune

Kill everybody
I am the boss

:crystal_ball: My reply is no

@discobot fortune

Think again

:crystal_ball: Very doubtful

2 Likes

The Heartless Forge

A crack split the air in two as The Heartless appeared. The true final Person was at least three metres tall, towering over the rest of them. He wore a huge cloak, armed with a pair of metallic pauldrons, and a mask of a dark metal which hid beneath a hood. The only blemish in his attire was a gaping hole in his chest, large enough to clearly see the other side through, just where his heart would be.

He strode towards where Tavish kneeled. “You are the boy…
Reviving people is not what I usually do. I haven’t touched this world truly in years but, I sense that you do truly repent for your actions. I shall do it, and as long as the Horse never breaches a universe, finally after trillions of years, The Everything will be at peace.”
The Heartless touched Tavish’s shoulder. “It is done… they will return.”

“Thank you… thank you all- I… I’m so sorry.”
Tavish looked up once more, and then faded.
Disappeared, no longer there.

Finally at peace.

The Heartless turned around. "Now… you all. I have one more request. The Boy and the Horse may no longer be a threat but, there is one more with the ability to breach universes. There is one more threat to Everything.

I am that last threat. You must kill me, I’m afraid. We’ve barely met, and I’d enjoy sitting down with you all and telling you the tale of my life - but that just can’t do. Tavish is now free, but I will never be free myself until finally the People stop existing. We’re too dangerous, we upset the natural order of things. It doesn’t work. The Headless meddling with someone’s life brought us here, brought you all to where you were now, put you all in danger. That will never happen again. I must die, and once I do, all the innocent people will be revived, with no memory of anything to do with Tavish. I can also send Max and David home, if they so wish.

I’m not going out without a fight though… Oh no, I could never.

Consider this, my curtain call. The end of my act. My Final Performance.

– The True Final Bossfight –

Ithrill Forge

The Heartless

———————————————
Let’s end this with a performance to be remembered.

——
Health: Unknown
The Heartless: Abilities

• The People
    Immense control over time, space and the universes.
  • The Heartless
    Ithrill’s power has diminished over time, leaking out of the gap in his heart.
  • The World Spire
    The Superior Weapon, a giant spear formed from unknown Eternities.
  • The Final Performace
    Ithrill does not intend to win.
2 Likes