Forum Curses: The Second Act

I start throwing rocks into the gap in his heart and also call up @Unlucky to fire off whatever the shotgun’s name is already

“Hi this is God please fight him”
“Shotgun”

said shotgun is also imbued with more power than acheron’s continent shattering curse meganuke

That shotgun is unironically the best chance we have

Well my curse imbues bullets not the shutgun so

@discobot roll 1d20

crystal punch

:game_die: 10

what do you think would happen if they completely lost their power? i don’t want to kill them, but maybe we could render them powerless instead so they can’t upset the order

Paint it black

not sure how i can colour a hole

Bro is basiclly arrancar

1 Like

“If you say so.”
I shoot the shottyshotty at him. (+ Neutron Star)

whoops forgot i have advantage on attack rolls because luck imbuement

Ray sighs. He had grown to rather like the unknown mystery ally(?), and he picks up the Acumen, a vortex of Duskwater swirling around it, and points it at Ithrill.

The Acumen shifts into the form of a halberd, the vortex shooting out from it at a insane speed towards him, and when it collides a small explosion that has the force of a tornado with the will to be really fast detonates in the hole of his heart.

Meanwhile, Ray propelled himself off the ground by slamming the now axe below him, and shot upwards, piercing a comedically large arrow into Ithrills head that dissipates shortly after.

i use my black pencil (absorption) to take the power from it, i just want to render them powerless, not dead

Gabriel uses whatever you would call this

On everyone

Sorry for not elaborating on this further earlier I got distracted by school.

“I mean what happenswhen we leave here, or what happens tomorrow? There’s no way people are going to forget seeing a bunch of people turn into sludge! I don’t know how long we’re going to be able to pretend to be normal for…”

(Am I still alive? If I am, I’ll enchant everyone’s weapons)

PLUS… ULTRA

1 Like

Ah yes, the whole 2 weapons we have

I mean my summon is also a weapon