Forum Curses: The Second Act

How did you work that one out?

Jk no it isn’t

I roll truth to find out

A few words you vaguely recognise from the forums flash in front if your eyes.
“A Journal of Curses Belongs to the Son”

Leave Steven Hill alone

He didnt even do anything yet

Ohhhh hell

I roll for Singularity Barrage

Also all your attacks hit, I’m not going to go through each individually because Ithrill’s health works slightly differently, rather than having a set maximum with each hit doing some damage it’s set at a few intervals

other than this
denied

“Everyone knows we’re not, now, Calypso. I mean, look at me! I created a black hole in the middle of an arena! So it’s best that instead of hiding it, we embrace it, because the only one who can do anything about it is Tavish, and he’s not going to,” Apolo says, smiling for the first time since the finals.

Apolo then turns to Ithrill and the smile disappears. He draws his Singularity Blades. “I don’t know if I’m ever going to be able to fully forgive Tavish,” he says, “but I forgive myself even less, and what I’m about to do doesn’t help.” He aims one to be thrown.

“You’ve left me no choice.”

Gabriel instead goes fishing at the nearby river (look at the fishing channel on dc)

so do we not need to roll now?

yeah

Ithrill Forge uses Remorse

“Perhaps I was too hard on The Headless when we last met. He was an honourable man and perhaps made some peoples lives better.”

Oh okay

Singularity Barrage again ig

A bit of a late buff to Calypso, but I had to do it some time

Thickened Blotting

Calypso is now capable of thickening her ink to a point where it can keep a form that functions as a solid, alongside being able to enhance other attacks from herself and her allies.

Calypso first is applying this by creating an inky sword and slicing at the ithrill forge.

@discobot roll 1d20

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 11

Revive taitc

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 6

FYI, you don’t need to roll for attacks anymore