Forum Curses: The Second Act

I’m mildly scared but also, surprise, yesterday a mysterious dark figure gave me the Singularity Curse. So this’ll be fun

Which character is Sandal’s character again?

nvm found it

[To: Ladnas Creed ||| From: Calypso Eclypsione ||| Private Message]

I don’t know if anyone else can see these private messages, but I needed to talk with at least SOMEONE about this.

You were talking about a weird guy coming up to you before. Did that man also give you an odd cube?

@Randomness Lore wise, can other characters see them

No they can’t

Alright

Public Event

The Trial of Ashen Hills

You have all been invited to a tournament by Levi Winters, known as the Trial of Ashen Hills.
Starting tomorrow, every few days there will be a single round of the tournament, where in which you’ll be put against another participant in a battle judged by 13 polls. If you are yet to choose an advantage, disadvantage and a weapon please do soon as all choices will be locked in in about an hours time, the bracket will be randomised and the Challonge link posted here. You cannot change these once that hour is up.

Guidelines for combat are below, the first round will be at some time in my morning tomorrow, with 24 hours for everyone to vote on all polls.

Good luck.

Let it begin.

like before:
initiative advantage [SPD]
resilience disadvantage [DEF]

Weapon: Comically large paint brush (think Painbrush from Splatoon 3)

P. S. I already have mine right

Example Polls

1 - PARTICIPANT 1 (CURSE STR ADV, FORTITUDE DIS) - The Curse Curse, Pencil Set
2 - PARTICIPANT 2 (CURSE SPEED ADV, CURSE DEF DIS) - The Time Curse, Hairbrush

AT - ToAH Arena, The Eleventh, Nyx District.
Normal British Weather

ADV NEUTRALISED - 1 WINS

Curse Strength
0 voters
Physical Strength
0 voters
Weapon Strength
0 voters

DIS NEUTRALISED - 1 WINS

Curse Defence
0 voters

DIS NEUTRALISED - 2 WINS

Fortitude
0 voters
Resilience
0 voters

ADV NEUTRALISED - 2 WINS

Curse Speed
0 voters
Agility
0 voters
Initiative
0 voters
Perception
0 voters
Tactical Advantage
0 voters
Adaptability
0 voters

Go go Bridget’s blunt rear touch of death

uh now that I look at it there’s a pretty big problem with like half the polls

how are we supposed to pick who’s more agile, more tougher and stronger physically?

max is a 16 year old physics student

cedric is not only older but also likes history

cedric solos with physical strength obviously because of this

Advantage: tactical advantage
Disadvantage: adaptability

nope choose one of the traits

weak history nerds just read books all the time, physics students have to suffer through physics classes and occasional experiments. The tiny bit of extra work sets physics apart

also max literally near always carries around their hefty magnifying glass that definitely builds some strength

alright there so you’ve defined something that makes them different
this is why people need to work on developing their characters, so we don’t have to resort to the history test.

yeah that’s the problem. We’ve had nearly no chances to do any of that, and we’re already put into fights that are won or lost based purely off of just public perception of our characters

My character is built like a stick but is really intelligent and is good at turning people’s skills against them