Forum Curses: The Second Act

I feel like one advantage the neutron star curse has over other possibly stronger threats is the fact that I can exert ludicrous amounts of raw heat and energy if needed
(that and also nuclear pasta armor)

the more i think about the curses here the more I realize my curse would probably get me to lose against sans undertale so I avoid death by incineration later on

i’m up against biomolecules huh
i guess i know a number of acids that can work against those

Would a pulsar count as having the ability to shoot giant cosmic laser beams or just radiation farts (they’re giant massive conical projections in diagrams)

yea this is basically a laser beam

Anyone who isn’t apart of the singularity trio is probably getting fodderized

Lucky Nolastname is going to win by doing absolutely nothing

If you give your opponent incredible luck but you have horrid luck then what would your strategy be for victory?

Y’know, physical stats are one thing, but how are we going to determine mental stats?

Hey. You. Yes. Your mother.

Sleep with one eye open.

When the curse thinks im in incredible danger, it instantly swaps the effects and makes me really really lucky and makes my opponents really really unlucky

The curse likes me! :grin:

My character hasn’t even realized I have a curse anyways lol

We open every contestant’s head-latch and see how muscular their brains are :nod:

That’s a great idea! Surely nothing will go wrong!

yea fr it’s so easy you just press the button and a few hydraulic noises indicate the hatch has opened and the brain inside can be seen shooting electricity from it fr

Probably would be determining how they do under pressure or how they handle their emotions in a fight tbh

Yeah that’s what the stats mean… But how do we calculate them?

“Look at this image”
STL file skibidi spider cat 🕷️ ・3D printing design to download・Cults
“How do you feel?”

“You’re being chased down an alley how do you react?”

Replying to Ladnas

Well, from what I’ve gathered (both from testing myself and listening to the weird rumors about others), they seem to be the “theoretical magics” we chose on the forums as abilities, which makes me question a few things. All I know is that I’m not exactly sure why this is happening either…

Sorry if this has been a bother, but I didn’t know who else I could talk to about this, since you’re the only one whose actively said something about what happened. I don’t know who else we’re going to see at this “tournament” (which I’m sure you were invited to as well), but maybe we’ll get some answers to what’s going on… what do you think?