Forum Curses: The Second Act

I was trying to make it more fair this time but alright.

Theoretical magic ability: Teslaforge magic (Metal-infused bolts of white lightning that quickly cool with the air around them and form into brittle barbed traps meant to hook and lacerate anybody who touches them. Basically a field control magic that works better in longer fights.)

Oh i like this this sounds destructive. Alright I’ll get your profile done.

@ImaLettuce Profile Complete
David Blademan on Odysseus Academy Forums | Trello
Would you like to fill out your About Me?

@Midnight If you’re happy with Lightning, the forum is still bugging you with this prompt. I think you should deal with it.

Hey there! Did you know that there’s a performance being ran by the Theatre Club soon? We recommend for you to join and participate, and we’re sure that you’ll have fun!!!

[Yes] [No]

Name: Nick Yvodazvle Zechroth
Fav Subject: Physics/Biology

Ability: Twilight

sun magic but smaller and faster

Clubs: Theatre/Literature

Alright I’ll go add it thanks

@NickyZ1 Profile Complete
Nick Yvodazvle Zechroth on Odysseus Academy Forums | Trello
Would you like to fill out your About Me?

Eh, rather not

I click on no

Hey, we know that stuff like performing can be a daunting prospect, but we’re sure that you will have fun! Consider twice before denying this offer.

[Yes] [No]

Maybe I shouldn’t have fallen asleep at 5 am, would’ve gotten here faster. Ah well.

Name: Ray Lumin
Favorite Subject: Writing
Theoretical Magic Ability: Duskwater
(Duskwater is a fusion of Lunar, Darkness, and Water, so basically Lunar squared.)
Clubs: Theatre/Writing
About Me:
i am a nocturnal creature i need the damn coffee so i swear if you idiots steal it ONE more time

Profile Complete @sanek_1
Ray Lumin on Odysseus Academy Forums | Trello
:coffee:

Name: Tums Tomago
Favourite Subject: Biology
Theoretical Magic Ability: Corporeal manipulation
Clubs: Biology club, chemistry club

Some lore, if you don’t mind – Obsessed with the biology of humans and its many facets, Tums has been known to sneak into the labs after school hours, and has even purposely failed some classes to get more time in biology.

Can we have this translated into a more AO style magic concept just for the sake of balance.

this time, slightly annoyed by the stubborn message
I click no again.
Knowing full well I will probably forget about it in a day or two

Are you sure that you would like to give up on this chance?
[Yes] [No]

Able to manipulate/create bones?

Sounds like Bone Magic to me that’s pretty cool :+1:
Before your profile is made though…
Oh, it’s one of those annoying popups

Hey there! Did you know that there’s a performance being ran by the Theatre Club soon? We recommend for you to join and participate, and we’re sure that you’ll have fun!!!

[Yes] [No]

Eh…I’m not too into performing, but I guess being part of the backstage crew could be fun.

[Yes]

1 Like

I click no again without a second thought, only to realize what it means a second afterwards

fine, I don’t have anything better to do anyway
let’s see what this theatre club is about.