Forum Curses: The Second Act

domain expansion: inner eye’s archive

or just malevolent shrine if i use a gray page

i wish this was just an ai image but my fingers actively hurt knowing this is real

can’t fire curse just domain break by, well, burning the paper

I’m unsure if I can even defend myself anymore, it’s clear you guys want me to lose (because apparently I have no valid strengths in everyone else’s view)

though, with what little power I have…

what if I just make the arena itself unbearable for my opponent?

mildly too hot

i at least voted mostly for you

by causing the environment itself to become to smoldering hot for anything to survive other than me, I can claim victory through a war of attrition…

No one saying this shit bruh :sob:

I’ve realized I’ve been fighting wrong the entire time and I have employed a newer strategy of guerrilla tactics by making the arena itself too inhospitable and scorching for any raincloud to form, let alone someone besides me survive.

you wouldn’t really be able to burn it anyway since it practically just becomes space itself, and that’s not really a physical thing you can burn

what exactly does your domain expansion do?

domain expansion: neutron wasteland?

lemme copy the description

• the graph paper notebook: a graph paper notebook with a plain lilac cover, it has been enhanced to never run out of pages. upon ripping a page out of the notebook, the page appears to expand until it encompasses both user and opponent, and they “enter” the world of the page, the paper then apparently shrinking and disappearing from the real world as they do. this world appears as blank and white, with a crosshatching of black lines everywhere. there is “ground” to stand on. it is not possible to send only one person into this world, as if there is just one person left it will deactivate and eject anything that entered it. the purpose of this world is essentially to enhance the physics student’s imagination, particularly with the crosshatching lines representing space, allowing for greater and easier control and precision over things like gravity and warping space, as well as a synergy with the coloured pencils.
  • pencil synergy: these pencils are also able to colour objects to give them their properties, which has interesting synergy with the umbrella, raincoat, and notebook. the umbrella and raincoat should be self explanatory. if a page of the notebook is coloured before being ripped out, then, once it is, it will create a world with the properties of that colour, such as an orange page being filled with fire or a mint one having constant strong winds. multiple colours are possible, but each colour won’t be as strong as if it had been a full page instead

lol basically

I’ll just turn the arena itself into a neutron star

the intense gravity, the sweltering heat, survival seems hopeless doesn’t it?

@alive_d now have I convinced you?

Nah he’d t jump

you do realize how big a neutron star is right

(also I literally mentioned “intense gravity” can you not read)

Idc bro im not the one fighting you