Forum Curses: The Second Act

ok but the fire extinguisher extinguishes you

Also every curse can destroy shit you are not special for having a explosion curse reskin

you guys are acting like I have no advantages over this guy :fr:

somehow, godlike power is weaker than some grey clouds.

I guess I lose through sheer bullshit with no hope of survival (reason: lightning just works and a literal star doesnt lol)

Somehow god blessed blue flames are weaker than wood

on par with

well, I have the adaptability advantage, I can just , not use my metal bat in combat.

or I can throw it to distract him (while imbued with my curse so it explodes when it hits the floor)

and then fight with the power of my curse alone (which, indisputably is stronger firepower wise, there’s no arguments here)

also, I could evaporate his storm clouds using heat waves if I’m smart enough

clouds are already vapor

vapor is tiny water droplets.

I can evaporate it into just, gone.

It might be (a lot) harder than I thought to win, but if I play my cards right I should just incinerate the dude

though this does act as a heavy lesson, don’t pick curses based on raw power, but rather versatility :skull:

bro there’s so many polls
it’s been 10 minutes and i’ve only done 4 of them

yep, you need a way good way to cover every stat that you can

although, the coolest thing to do is just pick a curse you really like and bring its power to the extreme

when you get to #16 i recommend reading my description for what i can do before voting

That clearly doesn’t work for me because apparently everything a neutron star can do people just go “erm nuh uh” :fr:

Maybe the metamancers were right… I should just conform to what’s the most optimal

oh god i’ll just skip to 16

banana if I lose you gotta win for me okay?

if there’s another curse tournament I’m gonna make sure I pick the option that has no counterplay

ok but if i’m fighting sock they’re just gonna hit me with their fucking domain expansion

it might be the way you’re arguing and presenting the information instead, bringing up each point as the conversation furthers rather than just organising all your thought out abilities in one place