Forum Curses: The Second Act

Happiest man in birmingham Zeus District

so when do polls close

This wouldn’t work because neutron stars have such strong gravitational force that they collapse protons and electrons into more neutrons.

assuming there’s a magic equivalent to this, welp… it’s joever for you.

you wrote all this yap without realizing this one simple thing.

This makes literally no sense considering my curse lets me survive temperatures far hotter than that but okay

now stfu and let me grill you alive as you slowly die from being crushed in the process

And that’s my problem… somehow?

This wouldn’t work because you’d end up slowing down time so long that basically the entire earth rots away and is destroyed by the time your fight ends due to time dilation

again, how is this my problem.

and since this is a magic imitation where I have far more control over what my powers do I think you’re just mad that your silly little cloud curse can’t realistically defeat, yknow, a star corpse

Neutron stars aren’t technically on fire + your foam would be incinerated within seconds

it’s your problem because you literally can’t end your fucking fight before the sun explodes if you think gravity will solve your problems. You can’t curse your way out of physics dude, it doesn’t matter how much control over your gravity you have you can’t just ignore time dilation

Uhhhh yea I can lol

that’s like my entire strategy

-make bubble
-BEEEG crush
-opponent: burning_wizard.mp4
-me: gaming

My brother your flesh should be collapsing off your bones as we speak

and said bones should probably just be neutronic matter at this point :fr:

typ did you miss the “no killing people” rule

…oops

uh… hmmm…

they should just be really uncomfortably hot. (like, record death valley heat, not cosmic death mode)

and probably heavy. (being sat on by like several cats or something)

if the goal is to make the surrender then I basically win the long game because I’m just gonna be playing with some neutron plasma while they… sweat a lot.

oh yeah I haven’t mentioned I can presumably make neutron pasta constructs so

I could probably trap them in like a cage or something

or make spikes to keep the distance

agility tho?

so i’m gonna use my curse to hold my body together (or hold the molecules of it together)

i could fly very fast by “telekinetically” lifting the biomolecules that make up my body… looks at your cyan pencil

also your notebook is made out of paper and i can use my life magic to steal it

again, how much control do you have over a power you literally just got

i dont know but i’m pretty sure a paper is big enough

What if I snuck a tiny neutron star into your freezer tonight and when you woke up all of your ice cream had melted :smiling_imp:

bro are the hypergravitational curses likely winning :sob:

given typ’s problems with STORM of all things that’s a great question