Forum Curses: The Second Act

Nah Randomness is going to have to pull out the conveniently placed sniper squad on them

I said all I have to do is play the waiting game until they break

I’m not affected by heat based damage at all (also the whole semantics of that guy saying he has control over electromagnetism and shit sounds like complete and utter cope and if that was the case then I should be allowed control over neutrons themselves and just play god)

(or I should be allowed to convert massive amounts of matter into more neutronic matter due to magic imitating a neutron star’s gravitational force)

same thing with the cyan pencil, i can increase my own speed

my raincoat will just slip any attack right off, so it’ll be difficult for me to even take damage, plus my emerald and cobalt pencils can help too

holy shit bro is insane, ggs im cooked

Forum Curses: The Second Act Patch 1.1v

Nerfed Sage “Sage” Sage, Sage Sage of the Sage Sage Sages, and Sage “Sage” Sage of Sages

Now thinking about it, I probably should’ve came up of what my curse could actually do prior to this tournament.

what is it?

The chain curse (which apparently qualifies as an element)

have you considered using the fact that your curse is the definition of restrain in this tournament where the goal is to force the opponent to surrender

Ok changed votes…

I see this cursed battle tilted more towards storm curse

Usually its about if a curse is balanced and tactical, not how strong the name is cuz you know, neutron star curse limits it heavily to being an actual neutron star

Also i see a baseball bat being out beaten by a extinguisher of metal, can also be a mace, and a fog distractor :grin:

Storm does good in speeds and tactical approaches

Neutron star does best in curse defense and curse power only from what i see

Storm is more viable

Typing this on the worse device yet
I love mobile typing…

neutron star includes pulsars, which emit massive beams of electromagnetic radiation, which travel at the speed of light, therefore giving it an edge in speed

I see neutron star being leaned on towards the actual star and not the pulsars from what see

And of course, cursed fights
I just see neutron as another catclysm magic

And since oulsars i think go within one direction it can be slow

pulsars are the star though

I seperate neutron and pulsars if thats fine guh

As in pulsars are beams, neutron is the star

But yeah to keep it balanced for a cursed fight, if the pulsars were added i only see it being a pillar move from the slow moving star

Unless I know what fights can esclate to
Maybe fights were a bunch of spam and intensity then it could lean towards neutron

Or this fight is just based around stats of the power through the votes

Then storm is favored

Goodness typing on mobile making my brain fry

So ig since (ofc its cursed) cursed battle and not real cosmic abilities, id say this would lean more towards storm

(Due to the term “speed of light” not existing in my books when it comes to ao energy)

At best, light magic speed
If it was speed of light then most material wise magics are already set to lose

If the fights were full true power then these fights shouldnt exist if neutron star was full power considering its almost like an instant kill according to dubious size scaling being over texas level or something + crushing gravity + full speed of light + thousands of degrees

So to keep these battles balanced i mainly lean towards what ao shares

You do realize an extinguisher would have almost no effect against my curse because 1: I’m not technically on fire and 2: the intense gravitational force would push all foam downwards and hotpress it into oblivion.

As sock already stated, storm is actually slower thanks to pulsars.

that’s not fine though

that’s like separating the clouds and the lightning in the storm curse

Flare you’re really not making any sense as to how storm is statistically superior in any way

That is a lot faster than lightning. (if we’re basing it off of AO stats)

oh yea and regarding speed again I haven’t mentioned how I can just smush my opponent with gravity

“erm but my electromagne-” I can neutralize that entirely with said gravity gg

(the entire reason they’re called neutron stars is because they smash protons and electrons together into more neutrons)

Since phone is actually horrific to type on im not gonna use quote button so ill just put it in numbers
(Mainly dissolved into my opinions)

1. I mainly aimmed that towards weapon vs weapons considering the stats poll aimmed towards “weapon”, not “curse vs weapons”, but if people base it off imbuements, itd be like this in my head:

Storm: Extinguisher would probably produce storms

Neutron: The bat becomes deadly bat if hit by it due to weight combined onto it

(However, extingisher would be favored due to range)

(Learned that its a metal bat just now, thinking about it)

1. Mainly made storm in higher speeds to keep things ao-ish in terms of how everything is balanced unless randomness gives the note on how the battles are balanced out

So storm in my eyes is just clouds and lightning, pulsar is just sun magic from ao but black with light shooting out from top to bottom like pillars

1. Yeah thats how i think for storms as well :blush:

2. Im more so leaning to AO balancing in terms of magic, since neutron is heavy and hot, it produces heat like sun magic and is a powering and defensive magic (does not have any gravitional benefits either)

Storm in my balance terms is a lot more versatile, speedy and tactical approaches (does not have any electromagnetic or gravitonal benefits either)

1. Lightning and light kinda makes no difference in my eyes when its 1.5x - 1.8x :broken_heart::broken_heart:

So these fights mainly what AO offers

Unless randomness wants to share what actual battles are like since i see to much people here doing universal math and sharing minecraft named powers

So rn its just ao balancing and ao fighting unless randomness wanna change my mind about that

Hi randomness how does balancing work in this world

Whats the freedom of power in this world
Or am i gonna stay as a loss cause

so I guess you’re on a neutral stance now?

well I may be “slower” (ignoring the very literal giant lasers I can produce) but I have the size advantage

and my metal bat, imbued with my latent power, would theoretically be so dense and heavy that I can easily make up for a disadvantage in range with shockwaves.

yes, my bat is metal and my opponent controls electricity, but by imbuing it with my curse I can change its substance and allow it to no longer be nearly as conductive, just far heavier and hotter.

Yeah just dont get foamed on and assassinated by a key
Should be fine
:grin:

the foam just evaporates though :fr: