Forum Curses: The Second Act

I find it pretty funny how this is just me vs warmwater at this point

I feel like people forget just how stunning a perfectly aimed pebble to the forehead is

Dubious, can you find me armour?

“perfect aim” doesn’t really mean immune to interception

batter up harbringer

it’s all a hypothetical because before I can fight you I still need to be the victor in The Real And The Ideal

also my second fight against either memory (this is really easy to bullshit through) or lunar magic (this shouldn’t be a big issue)

I laserpointer their eyes to throw off their aim. If they close their eyes to block the laser pointer, I throw a curveball with the rock.

if he gets 3 strikes, he’s out, so he’s in a pretty bad situation we can agree no?

I guess I can try to look for something

you know, if I found the baseball bat, I wonder if I can quickly grab just, an entire set of baseball equipment?

(including a nice and sturdy helmet…)

I make it rain so laser pointer gets wet and doesn’t work/the light reflects off of the water droplets and not hit me.

In the same way, lightning

Y’know where to look for them? I’ll join in

I feel like they’d see this coming since harbringer has a tactical advantage in his listing

I don’t think the storm curse extends control of natural weather

I asked randomness for weather (pretty sure) so my mind always goes to that but what is storm but angry weather? Tornados and stuff are also included. I can also do earthquakes and by relation tsunamis as evident by my block of text against dubious

I can make it rain hard. Isn’t that enough for storm?

anyways, no need to worry so much over something that isn’t even guaranteed to happen given that this hypothetical would be ROUND FOUR

if storm and NS fused together would you get something akin to like, a hyperdestructive, superheavy form of blaze/electron magic?

magnetar magic imbuement…

It has been raining non-stop for one and a half weeks where I’m at. Before that, there was a week of sunlight. Before even that, flashflood due to heavy rain

yeah, cosmic storms I suppose.

Wanna team up?
@Randomness Can we team up in a later tournament?

Ah, you’re 2 years older than me

we already are teamed up silly, that’s why I let you won

I’m supporting you from the spectator crowd (and with some really good gear)

(that allows you to create a bizarre and presumably very dangerous artificial magic type)

(this was meant to reply to @Mint_Harbinger idk why it replied to me)

Ima go get something to eat.

Goodbye and have fun!

anyways unrelated but will there be any events where we might need to actually fight against real baddies?