Forum Curses: The Second Act

Well I know random has planned encounters for the people with potentially busted curses, but I have no clue when those are happening

Since we’re all reposting our curse’s powers here, I’ll drop mine:

Basics of the Ink Curse

• With ink being a liquid-based element like things such as the water curse would be, it is easily able to be formed into whatever shapes the user wants; however, as it is not transparent like water is, ink also has the benefit of blinding people when used, giving the user an extra utility.

• When turning into the curse for traversal, the user can travel through any ink created on surfaces, including walls, though their movements will be more visible if they leave large areas without ink.

• Alongside being able to move through any ink they create on surfaces, the user is also capable of making figures emerge from the ink of any shape and size, allowing them to fight for them. The user could also create weapons this way, though it would be better to use the weapons if turned into a more solid form instead.

Hi can I have a summary of the whole of the last 150 messages or none of you are getting questions answered

I want @Mint_Harbinger to win our matchup

and I want to give him my curse-infused baseball bat (and possibly some other baseball equipment infused with my curse later on)

Neutron star baseball bat

The ball just explodes on contact

You can say that you’re surrendering and you can give away your weapon.

splatoon

veemo

It’s not really a surrender, It’s teaming up

I’m giving him my weapon so he can imbue it to unlock magnetar magic

and I’ll be kind of like his supporter from the crowd

also, you said you wanted someone else to take the spotlight right? well, this is a golden opportunity to have a new legend

Sorry the spotlight is currently busy Lucky broke it

1 Like

hey guys I can turn into water and stuff and also trap people in a water prison they cannot see out of and will drown in until they get knocked out you should vote Ray Lumin

well I don’t really feel like winning + I’d rather play a more supportive role this time around

besides it’s probably for the best since the neutron star curse cooks like 90% of this tournament

also cmon doesnt storm + NS imbuement baseball bat sound badass

typ even if you were actually fighting and not giving up at round one both me and sock are so incredibly skilled at bullshitting that unless we fight each other we could probably easily steal this metaphorical spotlight (fucking Lucky and his inability to not break things)

you’re kinda not that skilled at bullshitting

really anyone can beat your curse if they just get their melee weapon and start swinging away (and lets be real here its gonna take a lot more effort to blind someone with a tiny classroom laser pointer)

it wouldn’t take a lot of effort to blind with a laser pointer (who said anything about some classroom laser pointer, the weapon rule is something you can easily find in a school, not in a class, people forget stuff all the time) if you have literally perfect accuracy and basically always do the in universe equivalent of a nat 20 roll

plus like, again, you’re underestimating rocks way too much when aimed right. A good rock to the forehead stops anyone for a moment

me when I rapidly blink and employ the strat of using the 0.2 milliseconds worth of visual feedback to chase you down (you do not have infinite pebbles)

I have enough rocks to rock your world, typ, and I feel like you’re forgetting a laser is literal lightspeed, those 0.2 milliseconds are blinding (also like have you ever tried running while rapidly blinking your ass is TRIPPING quite literally)

no?

I’ve been struck with a laser pointer in the eye before lol you just need to blink a bit for the effects to wear off

(also if your aim is this absurd then I think it’s in favor that it might be a wise idea for another nerf because neutralizing someone’s curse and stoning them to death with no realistic counters doesn’t sound very balanced, though I’m definitely telling you that it’s not that hard to deflect a few pebbles it’s still pretty braindead, which is shocking as I’m the guy who can probably destroy the planet)

(I have no idea what horrors await the person who fights sock)

I’m not neutralizing a curse, just forcing them to not hide in elemental form.

Secondly, being struck with A laser pointer in the eye is not being repeatedly shined in the eye by one.

finally, my aim is absurd because I made a pun with the world truth allowing my aim to always be true, meaning that even if you blink at random intervals every so often you’ll still be blinded because the laser is basically just tracking where you move your eyes. My rocks aren’t that big, they’re tools for stunning you because rock to forehead hurt suddenly owie.