Forum Curses: The Second Act

:game_die: 35

THEY SAY 99% OF GAMBLERS QUIT BEFORE THEY MAKE IT BIG!

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Hi

Hi‎

Hello

Wednesday 18th January 2034

There will be two public events today. They will both occur later along with the end of Levi Vs Jordan, I’m quite busy this morning.

@Randomness This is a private message GC for the tournament competitors, it includes ALL of them except for levi

add it coward please

should i have chose the chemical curse instead (objectively better than the life curse) or some op multi-elemental shit

Shall do soon

Levi Vs Jordan

Levi stumbled back, a large burn had appeared on his face.

“Damn. I guess… you win.”

Jordan laughed. “Clearly… now, we negotiate.”
Rebecca stood up from where she was watching on the sidelines, along with a small crowd of others who had come to watch.
“Would have been easier if you had let me help, Jordan.”
“Well, I needed a chance to-”

Levi laughed. “Get on with it. I don’t have all day, what are you going to tell me to do? Shut down the tournament?”
“Yes” Rebecca said, but all he did was laugh more.

“Don’t you know what the destruction would be if there wasn’t a tournament? I’m holding the group together - don’t you understand?”

“He has a point Rebecca, we might not want to unleash this power onto the world.”
“Fine. The tournament continues under one condition. I can have an informant helping Levi run it.”

“And I volunteer!” A shout came from the crowd.

Rebecca turned back and saw Lee Roberts striding up to them.

“Fair enough, thank you Lee.”

Public Event

Rehearsal #1

The first rehearsal for Macbeth is happening today. You are all invited to write a small extract (About 1 paragraph) detailing your antics at the rehearsal. Have fun!

2 Likes

Dub and his infinity ammount of personalities can cause apocalypse just by creating new one

You didn’t specify paragraph length

but one question: are we allowed backstage yet or is it still closed off?

Wow I was not expecting everyone to be so bloody terrified of my curse

No I did not. That is right.

yeah that’s fine they’re all prepared + lucky escaped

Yo Randomness can each individual member of the HGT have their own theme or no? Still unclear on this

In the situation where your official theme will play you’ll be together. You can have your own themes but they aren’t going to be posted with the battle by me.

I guess you could say, Levi just wasn’t one with the smug…