Forum Curses: The Second Act

Oh ok

Wait this tells me you have already planned a near-death moment for the Hypergravitational Trio

it does
:smile:
even if you’re the only one remaining in the tournament
I feel like Typ isn’t going to give up with silly ability ideas

Remind me who Typ is- oh wait is it Ladnas? Am I being really dumb?

“Argh… I guess you win… damn smugstard…”

1 Like

Also when does round 2 start

few events before it begins, there’s this rehearsal and another fight which I’ll announce later

Alrighty

oops I decided to write one

Rehearsal 1

From an NPCs perspective

“Please, everyone listen up.”

Jane seemed stressed, they all did. Theodore twisted the plastic crown around in his fingers. Nobody was settling down and they were all too distracted by various things - excitement, a recent death of a goldfish, their long lost brother they haven’t seen for ten years who had mysteriously turned up unannounced. He was nervous, the last time he had done anything for theatre was years ago, signing up for such a major role was reckless to say the least. Oh well, it’s not like there was a likelihood that Lilly would have forced him into something anyway. She was sitting across the room from him, staring mesmerised at a spot above his head. Her discomforting red irises and the small smile on her face sent a shiver down his spine. He didn’t like that girl. Not one bit.

“Here you go!” Jane said, handing him a stapled together booklet. She had given up talking to the whole group and instead handed them each their scripts directly. He read through it a bit, “Like signs of nobleness…” before being interrupted by a shout. “LUCKY! WHO BROKE THE CURTAINS.”
And sure enough, there was a huge rip in one of the curtains.
“It wasn’t me.”
“It wasn’t me”
“It looks like a cabbage.”
“No it doesn’t that’s definitely a dog”
“Excuse me that’s definitely a horses head”
“I… see what you mean.”

“If I find out who did this I will…”
Jane was seething, interrupted by a giggling Lilly. “Oh it’s fine. We can get them fixed, calm down Jane.”

fucking Lucky back at it again

I crave bagels

:intense_sweating:

Yo Randomness remember when you replied to my awful Singularity Magic suggestion that was accidentally a suggestion out of suggestions?

That whole ordeal was a fun day…

insert the image

Promised a second event today

Public Event: ToAH

The Challenger

“Before the next round begins, one of the remaining participants in the Trial must volunteer themselves to fight a Challenger who has been personally trained by Kulvir and myself. The Challenger will be armed with a shield, a wooden sword and an amulet which Kulvir has imbued a single blast of his ability into, which they have been instructed to use only when they are dreading defeat. If nobody volunteers, one random participant will be chosen. If multiple people volunteer, a random volunteer will be chosen. Martyn will not heal the volunteer’s non life threatening injuries.”
– Levi Winters, The Ashen Hill.

– A volunteer who wins the Challenger Fight will gain a temporary random PWR advantage in Round Two, Collis, however if they lose they will gain a temporary INT disadvantage in both Collis and Solstitium (Round 3) –

If you are no longer a ToAH participant, remember there is still the Rehearsal event.

Sanek guy volunteers. Anyone else?

Who else wishes to volunteer as tribute?