Forum Epithets Battle?

Ngl I wish someone could host a forum battle but our powers are epithets (words as powers with lots of interpretation bullshittery possible) instead of curses.

I just want someone to host it, please. I can’t host it myself.

1 Like

wait quick question about the ephithet thing

is the “interpretation” the most commonly accepted interpretation by the public or is it the interpretation of the user themselves?

themself

so thats why its so cracked

I’m confused. Reading this made me question whether or not I’m illiterate.

there’s this power system in a series called Epithet Erased where some people have powers based on a word. their power is called an epithet. ask WarmWater cuz he can explain this better

also give me a word and i’ll try to make some powers out of it

flame

have fun, or not

so its just curses without the ‘curse’

not really due to the extreme amount of bullshittery you can do with explaining

so i have basic fire magic already, but i could also have heat manipulation since flame is heat. i could also have a determination boost from the phrase “flaming passion”. i could also control energy in general because fire is energy.

if you want to stretch it, in certain cultures the soul is seen as a fire

the power of delulu is stronk

i remember rolling a list of words and here’s what i got:
(i could choose between those 4 as epithets)

In theory w/ Nightclub as your epithet you could bullshit your way into controlling meth by saying clubs are often hotspots for illegal activity

plasma

warp: you could you could change and corrupt time and space to become twisted versions of there original versions, for your own purpose. This would be an inherently evil power, countered by good and purifying abilities

god :sunglasses:

or you could just teleport somewhere

words with literal double meanings are very effective due to having more than one definition to use

ambatta take your blood plasma

omw to get the word “invincible” and immediately destroy the opps

99% Of gamblers quit moments before they get a good word

no it isn’t, there’s plenty of good and just neutral things you could with warp