Forum Epithets Battle?

yea I don’t really associate the word “warp” with being satanic and shit lmao

hardly any power is inherently evil, it’s really only possible to have morality in a power if its abilities specifically only affect certain other moralities

piss manipulation

diabolical

“but DARK and TWISTED”

that’s 3 words :skull:

jesus christ dude

Evil sending powers:

the most OP epithet would be probably the most abstract

like the word “concept” or “facade” or something

omnipotence

the only word that’s banned

typ you have to remember unless your epithet is literally omniscience you’re not gonna be very powerful with it unless you use it REALLY often and get into like 3 campaigns

this is something people seemed to forget with forum curses but like you just got this power you’re not gonna be using it at your absolute peak of your power in 3 weeks it’s gonna take a while to get proficient enough

none of us are going to be playing multicampaign bruh just let everyone use level 3 for the sake of having fun you wet soggy dish-rag

the thing is that class 3 fights aren’t very fun.

literally the second villain in epithet erased, who is a class 3 user, up and says “it’s not fun/fair if you can train all your life getting good at something then some guy with a special power they were born with steamrolls you completely”

My epithet is gun! Survive this!

then that’s too bad isn’t it

epithet power… word: testicle… ability: ROTATE

my ability is adaptation…

i am mahoraga bla blah i win i adapt to your ability and i solo you

oh god this series is a translator’s worst nightmare

if i could have one epithet from that list, i’d pick nightclub or sceptre (scepter???)

shoutouts to Molly