Forum Epithets Battle?

ngl im tempted to give players a custom/handmade list of words because i wanna see some weird words or non english words as epithets

still kinda boring, it’s more fun getting some completely random word that hasn’t been used in 53 years and having to do things based off that

lmao, also what if i hosted a dual epithets version where everyone has 2

wait, what if i allowed players to be more powerful in exchange for a drawback (ex: mera’s drawback)

ehhh, idk about the first one. Creativity comes from limitations, and having two words heavily limits what limits you have

and as for the second one, I’d recommend keeping the drawback stuff as less of a “if you wanna be more powerful you’ll have this drawback” and morso save it for when someone has a fairly powerful word that you’d rather not break everything completely.

basically to explain better, don’t give that as an option you can just do, but rather only if it makes sense, like if someone got an epithet like Heartbreaker, make them extremely bad at love

no bitches :sob:

i like that

anyways, who needs an epithet? I cast Wild Magic

(cast the funniest one from the list)

can you get the list

no i thought you had it only with you

here have the link

also ana the sailor’s epithet would probably be ibuprofen lol

oh hey i actually just rolled ramsey’s word

How do I use this…

?!

im gonna guess you can just train at stuff better

congratulations, you can now become Howie but with an epithet

e
even god knows the truth

you now pull objects together

can i pull in women

They are attracted to you, but more like metal to a magnet than the love kind :frowning:

Im gonna make a mech out of people in that case >:)