Forummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmer Curses

they simply had more drip :cold_face:

you lost to the meth curse

you lost to one of the slowest things in the game
how does that make you feel

the consequences of not letting :crystal_magic_var3: users cook, are severe…

like this whole thing is bullshit because how is the slowest shit possible beating the power of momentum control??

like if the thing moves a tiny shit, I can make it just fly off in some random direction, or better yet into the guy doing it

couldnt beat the walter fanboy force :pensive:

This has truly been a Forummer Curses

Bruh when did I say Awesome won?

https://challonge.com/AODuelFinale
Awesome vs the Forums is a different fight to Awesome vs Div

Next tourney I won’t be judging winners myself because I’m not good at it

I have spring break right now so maybe i could do it next?
I’d go off much different logic, some times pokemon logic where sand would beat acid (like using a ground type move vs a poison type) and such

I’ll probably make it a community thing via polls or something but I’d you can help that would be great

please not the Pokémon logic, polls would be better and stuff.

1 Like

alright

Maybe i could argue with random in a dm whether or not one thing wins or not

Somehow, even against the most powerful amalgamation of magic to ever exist, AwesomeOS could not be defeated, flames of all colour, shape and size appeared and disappeared, as if a power similar to that of a God had been awakened.
The Essence of a Million Magics grew weary, the wills of all the fallen warriors slowly fading, the most powerful being on the planet losing to a mere curse user?

The last bit of humanity within Awesome laughed, as all flames that will and ever exist coalesced into one final blast.
A million shouts, muffled, came from the Forums, as it launched its own counter blast.
All the power in the universe seemed to collide at once, and everything reset, time itself starting from the beginning.

The figure had no head, in the eternities they have lived they had never felt so helpless.
By this figures side was a horse to which they spoke.
“Typ0 failed… We’re back at the beginning. I guess that corner lurking figure at the tavern was incorrect, what was I up to trusting someone like that”
Headless sighed.
“And what the Hell was Prometheus thinking, trying to create more Grand Fire Curses.”
And with that, the Headless Horseman leapt onto his steed, and galloped into the distance
— Roll Credits —

What’s your request? (I haven’t been following any of this sorry)

This was basically a tournament between all the common forumers with curses

You failed the luck of the draw, you went up against an extremely hot curse

Dam. Paper still solos. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

If you think that was bad
I was stuffed in the same scenario

1 Like

aint no way how did the legendary Maplestorm, holder of the mythical Maple curse, get utterly destroyed by table salt???

POV: facing garganacl in competitive play