Forummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmer Curses

https://challonge.com/AODuelFinale

Hahaha TAITC go brr.

Anyone else going to mention that Typ0 only got the roulette curse because @ThatAsianInTheCorner said so? TAITC is the secret creator of the forums confirmed

@AwesomeOS

get owned loser sucks to suck table salt would’ve won if i didn’t have to face god the 2nd round

I only got roulette curse cause of the funny d&d campaign i’ve been binging and I would have given it to MYSELF. Besides, as everyone knows, WAX is the true creator of the forums and the universe itself.

P.S watch One Piece D&D it’s a cool
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVNpxFW0remk0o5bGK6ld6_id40deAQHU

I, for some reason, thought that this place would be a collection of unique and funny insults on the forums lol

1 Like

Nah it’s where we accidentally give the forum lore

Hey I insulted awesome up there

I know I can be toxic I know

the lore is i allowed taitc to win because i didnt want people to know my true power as the 4th god of the au

1 Like

Embed failure time

Yeah that embed didn’t even appear

Why is this unironically becoming my favorite substitute to that laughing sound clip I use on discord

My favorite way to insult someone if something doesn’t go their way

the lore is also the fact that i banged your mom 4 days ago

haha you were mistaken because I AM MY MOM

Besides, Sandal could have sweeped with the Roulette Curse. He merely lacked the Devil’s Luck to use it to it’s maximum, something that couldn’t ever be replicated by any of his so-called “Million Magics”. It was a mistake to give it to him and someone else. So much for finding a new disciple.

SHIT, I GUESS I’M GAY NOW.

Now that the universe has reset we can have a second tournament which will be some day in the future I’ll explain the rules on Saturday or something

can i get the life curse so that the person i go up against first (who will beat me obv since i don’t have an attack method) gets an insane power boost since they can just heal their damages, while also having a damage output

1 Like

that would be funny lmao

If you want