Forums Card Game

das a bro moment

My powers are unmatched…

Well except for Burgr… he scares me.

2 Likes

As a collector, I need is the Epicsandvichez card… 80+ sunkens… Wealth unlimited…

I’d rather not get banned

damn i forgot burgr

Tsk Tsk Tsk. You don’t even want a legendary weapon? Just sunkens?

the sourskittles description is video

WAX is practically F tier he needs a buff

:sleeper:
Never forget burgr… any last words before he yeets you?

1 Like

Once they’re released, I will.

he aint thinkin hard enough

casual humans with your limited IQ capacities, i have a whole CPU worth of machine learning

he gon kill me

my card should give people ptsd of their time in brazil after the card is fully used, which makes it so that theres a 10% chance that they remember it and get distracted for thinking about all that trauma (basiclly theres a 10% chance that the opponent’s turn will be skipped after the brazil card is used)

1 Like

damn that is pretty op

1 Like

Hurr Durza Mutation:If white eyes is on the battlefield for 6 turns without dying. It either turns into Larry or Alpha white eyes.

Larry:
Ability(Fucking fly)For every time an enemy card attacks another, Larry has a 50% chance to attack
Larry has lower health but higher attack than white eyes.

Alpha white eyes:
Extremely high attack
Extremely high health
Tiny hit box (Absorb 2 attacks)
Slow as fuck (Attacks every 2 turns)

what i meant is:

and after the opponent’s turn is skipped, theres a 10% chance per post-skip turn that the opponent will have ptsd, skipping their turn again.

I turned this into a wiki bcuz I gtg to bed
c yall

and since there’s a mal card, why not a sister card too?

sister: spreads misinformation around the forum, confusing the opponent, which makes them skip a turn. (there’s no ptsd or something like that like in my card).

uh oh

1 Like

Robin card: makes the opponent and user so depressed that they can’t fight on

Passive, disgrace: all attacks are forced to target this card whilst it is in play