Forums Card Game

ThatAsianInTheCorner: “Dank” (While on the field, buffs all cards’ ability effects and/or damage by 2x. Only affects cards that are of the Memelord Typing. This boost goes away if TAITC is killed.)

Cards that TAITC affects:
-Srtolertus
-BNTarwarn
-WAX
-Level
-NEKOSAIKOU
-TheSourSkittles
-Tobi
-Burgr

John: “dnc, Do Not Care” (Blocks one enemy card’s abilities indefinitely until John is killed.)

Rezan: “Glue Snort” (Graffitis over a card of the summoner’s choice, drastically reducing Defence.)

BNTarwarn: “Shipping Hell” (Shows a weird Doujinshi she made, causing every opponent’s eyes to flare up in disgust for 2 turns)

Bluemin_Sword: “engineer gaming” (every couple of turns or so, spawns a Sentry Gun that attacks opponents, dealing 6 damage per turn.)

Vetex’s Individual Body Parts: (Basically like Exodia from Yu-Gi-Oh. Collect all 6 body parts and assemble him like a lego set and you win the game)

Mod Call: (Look into your deck and find a Moderator Type card you want. Put that Moderator Type card into your hand and discard the Mod Call card.)

I don’t play card game
so I won’t tag someone

nah.

my sister card is already fine.

@L1.Dc_vi12: “welcomes you to the forum”, using this card lets you get notified every time the opponent draws a card that hasn’t been drawn before and it lets you know all the cards that have already been drawn but it only lasts a few turns until it gets suspended for spamming if the opponent has the @HeadIess card

Since everyone is making their cards, I might as well make mine:

iammback_95
“Laggy” Unleashes 2 attacks at once in exchange for a lost turn, ability can be re-used
ATK: 4
DEF: 6
Magic cost: 5

devo: “Incognito Mode” (Look through your opponent’s deck, pick one card from there and put it into your hand, then shuffle your opponent’s deck.)

AnUnnamedBoi: “Community Exile” (Select one of your opponent’s cards that are currently in play and put them back into your opponent’s deck before shuffling the deck. Does not count as a death.)

Wait how in the world is my ability cursed content? (ↀДↀ)⁼³₌₃

i dunno man

That isn’t even cursed (ΦзΦ)

Vetex puts down the "Clear All Boss Items Card"

All players playing the game gets compensated accordingly after the card is played.

For this, we’ll assume that the card game has two moves per card, one which can be a passive, and average card HP is… Let’s say 25-35.

Vetex - The Exodia of the game, meaning you must assemble him through the use of not five, but six cards. He has two abilities: Banhammer Banishment, which instantly kills ANY of your opponent’s cards instantly, even if they’re not in use. And second, Divine Correction, which removes all beneficial status effects from two active cards of your choice. Sometimes tournament banned.

BNT - Yep. You already know where this is going. One ability, one passive. Her ability is “Shipping Hell”, which does 6 damage, and leaves the Hellfire effect on the arena, damaging every active card for 3 damage, over the next 2 turns. Her passive is “Synergy With Shippers” which has varying effects depending on the two other cards she pairs this passive with.

Nekosaikou: The guy who made fucking Minotaur x Exiled hentai. One ability, one passive. His attack is “Horny Maiden Dread” where he posts some cursed maid shit. Deals 3 damage to 2 active cards of the user’s choosing. One card will be enraged, making it obtain +2 damage, but also may attack an allied active card for the next 3 turns. His passive is “Burn In Dread” which only activates when BNT is active alongside him. Gives his base attack +2 damage, as he now posts MORE Mino x Exiled shit, and BNT’s Hellfire effect lasts for 2 more rounds. The BNT combo with him is tournament banned.

Macobre: A valiant forum admin. Two attacks. Macobre’s first attack is “Close Topic” which deals 2 damage, but makes the victim skip their next turn, and gives -3 damage to that card. Her second attack is “More Than Valid Warning” which deals 4 damage and is single target, and stacks up to 5 times, dealing +2 damage for each consecutive use on the same card. Cannot be used 2 turns after prior use.

Meta: The legacy administrator. We all know him. One attack, one passive. Meta’s attack is “Divine Justice” which deals 6 damage, disables him for the next turn, and resets stacks of his passive. This attack is capable of instantly banning anyone with 5 stacks of warnings, if Meta has 3 stacks of his passive. Meta’s passive is “Sleeping Eldritch One” which gives Meta +2 armor each turn he does absolutely nothing. Stacks up to 3 times. When “Divine Justice” is used, if the victim has 5 warnings from an Administrator Class Card with the Warning ability, it will instantly kill the victim.

Headless: The head moderator. The absolutely horrifying one. One ability, one passive. Headless is basically a heavier, slower Meta. Headless also has a whopping 50 HP. His attack is “Strong Warning” which stacks twice, and deals 7 damage per hit. If the victim has both stacks, Headless can instantly kill them with his next attack. Headless’s passive is “Avatar of Azathoth” where he cannot act for a lengthy 6 turns after being brought in or attacking, but his very presence inflicts Fear on enemy cards, reducing damage dealt by all non-Administrator Class Cards that are active by 2. Any administrator card can instantly kill someone with 2 stacks of Strong Warning. Tournament banned.

WAX: An absolute master of disappearance and deception. WAX has low HP at an anemic 15 HP. One attack, one support. WAX’s attack, “Freakish Ending” deals 2 damage, but stuns enemies for 2 turns, and halves armor. His support is “Vanish, My Friend”, which gives the chosen card a 50% chance to dodge an enemy’s attack. This support buff is enhanced on Burgr.

Burgr: The potential god amongst us. One attack, one passive. Burgr has slightly lower than average HP, at 20 HP. Burgr’s attack is “The Wrath of Burgers” which deals 8 damage to all active cards, and returns him to the deck. His passive is “The Forum’s Lost God” which makes WAX’s ability give Burger the chance to dodge 80% of all inbound attacks. Burgr also amps up the passive of most TL3 cards.

Srtolertus: The necrobump slayer. A hero amongst men. A TL3, so he has a common passive with fellow TL3 cards. One attack, one passive. His attack is “Taking You To Brazil” which deals 4 damage, and does and extra 3 damage to cards with the “Necrobump” status effect. His passive is “Regular Gang” which increases armor and power by +1 for every card with a similar passive, and allows cards with the same passive to do a follow-up attack for +2 damage every time, as long as they hit the same card.

Retribution: Yep. Me. Thought this might work. One attack, one passive. My attack is “Clear Fallacy” which deals 3 damage, and lowers both armor by -1, while also “beckoning” a fellow TL3, allowing them to next, unless one other TL3 card already moved, OR the attack misses, which it has a passive 20% chance to miss. My passive is “Regular Gang” and therefore does what all other TL3 cards do.

There was gonna be a final card, but I forgot the name of the person

1 Like

I would use myself to escape the game

Noober: “Nigerundayo” (Allows one unit of your choice to flee from battle and return to your hand without penalty.)

What about TAITC, Drama and level?

ill have to write em later

same man,

pls me pls me

bruh this becoming a actual game
and i not have idea of which skill i gotta have lel

tellurian13: extra likes from people
elicusneh: stuns opponents by making them horny
inferno: any suggestion made gets bonus 20 votes
rezan: extra likes
srtolertus: (somehow manages to) draws attention from other people to themself
TATIC: all the opponents cards are now yours