Forums, show off your files!

I’m sure we’ve all made decent progress in the game now and have started raising other files alongside our main to challenge ourselves, experience the story again, or try new builds. My motivation is the latter, and I ended up with these guys:

• First up we have our Goody two shoes grand navy person. Alan’s the main man and i’ve had him since WoM. I play the game as this guy the most and he’s the most stacked of the 3. Alan’s a pure mage with wind and ice.

• Second is “Dragan Baldr.” If it wasn’t obvious enough, this guy is supposed to be Goku. That name is not choosable, neither was “son” or “carrot”, so “Dragan Baldr” was the next best thing. Name aside, he’s a light warlock hero. He uses boxing for now, but once karate is added I will switch in a heartbeat. I will be joining my friends guild with him.

• Third is Scarlet Stillwater. Ash conjurer anti-hero + bounty hunter. This file will be clanless and mostly neutral. She’s not evil enough to join the assassins syndicate but not all that nice either (chose all the passive aggressive dialogue choices in the story). You may have noticed that her level is higher than Dragan’s…that’s because i’m thoroughly enjoying ash conjurer! Weapons and ash synergize perfectly.

Now it’s your turn. Who are your characters? Feel free to describe them if you want (no need to make an essay lol). If you own the more files gamepass and have six characters already somehow, feel free to share those too.

Im malding :sob:

I made 9 files and im on my chromebook
Im limited to all the good stuff my ass gonna have to wait 8 hours for this post :broken_heart:

I have not. I have two files made so far, a lvl 36 conjurur and a lvl 103 warrior

Maddox the cannibal madman oddball

Vesko who’s confused about EVERYTHING

and Rayco, probably would unironically correct a minor grammar error you make in a sentence.

(he’s very not drippy in this image but he gets better trust me)

2 Likes

The overleveled file vs the underleveled files (file 1 has more priority than the rest)

imagine not having a villain file(I dont have one either)

F

I’ve seen your “Adventures of maddox” thread. That guys a menace :skull:

I’m still contemplating whether or not my 3rd file should just be a straight up villian. Ig the only turnoff is that the town npcs will suddenly pretend I don’t exist. There’s always whitesummit tho…

Maddox is the kind of guy who has some seriously bad case of morbid curiosity, being a conjurer alchemist with poison, maddox isn’t afraid to use weird (and usually morally questionable) ingredients for his potions.

He’s not a bad dude though, and would probably try his best to help people in his own… special ways…

Canonically when he killed elius, he ate his arms just because “he heard human tastes like pork and he wanted to find out himself”

In other words, he’s not evil, though to an outsider, it’s hard to see him in a good light.

I will be punished if I show it

How tf you gonna try and maintain a neutral file when deckhands want a few hundred thousand fame

get deckhands and then once they are maxed reset fame

what i got rn

1 Like

I dont have the time to no-life. maybe this weekend

Haven’t customized the other files too much yet, wanna max em out first

Second file is a water conjurer, third is gonna be an earth/sand/metal mage

1 Like

oh boy give a second

I did two within release week; i don’t really feel like maxing out my first (level 83) till I make my mage/warrior/warlock files

1 Like

hmmm …
so he has red hair, a teal cloak, japanese name, and uses water based attacks?

hmmm… Idk guys… I think this might be a cosplay…

1 Like

None come to my mind, must be a completely random coincidence!

Make a video of light imbued boxing NOW, it’s the only combo I want to see due to it just being pure speed.

This is a demand, order, and plead

only done Oskar and Asisatou (previously Allan if u read my plans before AO released) so far on my main and likely will do Lilith next as she’ll be paladin and maybe a magic change (likely purple crystal varaiant)

currently progresing astrea (previously Ayleen) and going smoothly so far (got my first rival from here called Harding iirc)

dabbled in Keanu for a bit stopped progressing him in favor of other classes as i’ve done Oskar who is a warlock already w/ the only difference between the two is sand magic instead of light magic

finished my giant funny ash cloud mage but since magic size doesn’t affect cloud size i’m awkwardly having a high magic size set which isn’t a bad thing

had done Audrie my first wep and villan file for Ao and it’s pretty fun. tho lvling can be a bit of slag since the positive reps can’t boost u quickly but as a result my ship on that file is decked the hell out than my main file

i have a fair ways left to go on files lol

1 Like