Full Release Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

people who be DESPERATE for attention

it wont be like hectate essence yall chill, at most it could be dark sealed chests, since its like an item not a weird gas

I’m more curious about the plan for lost fstyles, are they still going to be learned from scrolls or is there going to be a consumable for that too

stocksounds cycle moment

1 Like

No way that you’re telling me that the AO event, made by Vetex, is similar to the OTHER AO events in how it works??? Absolutely crazy thought.

With the Vetex? No way!

It’s like people want the devs to spend 4 months making content that will be gone in 5 weeks :sob: the GPO brainrot is crazy

hello chat

hi skibidi

Balance team breathes a sign of relief when the forum didn’t light torches and sharpen pitchforks at the sight of another agility nerf

Equilibrium, harmony, order has returned to the realm

I almost did, but strangely people don’t seem to care.
It was a bad idea to kill dashing in the first place, why are we making it worse?

do not fall for the bait forumbros

bait

We’ve just grown use to it

Fire the balance team, they make the game suck!
The game is genuinely just less fun to move around in now, and we have only one group to blame.

1 Like

Balance team deciding to nerf thermo or agility next patch note:

7 Likes

Don’t know if someone already posted this

I’m glad about the General Valerii drop rate change though

Me too. It kind of feels like a waste of time when you do all of that and you can’t even get the one good kind of reward.

I would comment on the agility nerf but honestly its nothing new

next patch will probably have another one, and honestly it might get to the point where agility is just not worth it

again

Why cant they make regular dodges better? Moving in general feels like complete ass now