Full Release Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

We’ve just grown use to it

Fire the balance team, they make the game suck!
The game is genuinely just less fun to move around in now, and we have only one group to blame.

1 Like

Balance team deciding to nerf thermo or agility next patch note:

7 Likes

Don’t know if someone already posted this

I’m glad about the General Valerii drop rate change though

Me too. It kind of feels like a waste of time when you do all of that and you can’t even get the one good kind of reward.

I would comment on the agility nerf but honestly its nothing new

next patch will probably have another one, and honestly it might get to the point where agility is just not worth it

again

Why cant they make regular dodges better? Moving in general feels like complete ass now

At this point I just hope agility is removed, if they aren’t gonna have it function, then just get rid of it and let other stats take it’s place

2 Likes

How DARE thermo not be in F tier smh

I genuinely have never had an issue with it even after the update tbh

valerii will still not drop anything

Oh I hate and despise these nerfs (agility is genuinely going to be equal in distance if not less compared to zero agility knowing how testers test at this rate) I just know there’s nothing I’ll ever be able to do about them because pvpers missing two attacks on an agility user guarantees a nerf (yo how about changing agility scaling so 300> agility builds are weaker, but higher builds that actually require sacrifices in a build are about the same)

4 Likes

youre such a stuck up bitch :sob:

Not very nice.

The end goal? Reverting the game back to the AA meta!

but very true

I told you wood magic would be meta one day

1 Like

its not even out and ur complaining lmfao, learn to be happy and grateful, you are literally getting free seasonals lol

1 Like

To be honest though, Arcane Odyssey doesn’t even need events.

What an event is

They are a way to exploit the natural fear of missing out (FOMO) to temporarily increase the concurrent player count of a game by giving players a chance at obtaining something during them. Said thing can be a temporary boost in statistics (oftentimes luck/drop rates), or limited-time items. The latter is a short-term benefit as players will eventually lose access to content that took time to be developed, essentially making the act of developing them wasteful as it could have been spent on other things of greater importance.

This is both predatory (as it exploits human psychology) and wasteful (as it is a consumption of resources for the sake of making temporary additions).

Stop being such a goddamn pessimist and let people enjoy the game, do you realize that when you do this you don’t come off as some sort of knowledgeable sage, but a pretentious asshole? People come together to appreciate this absolute diamond of a freaking Roblox game, and then you, the human embodiment of the nerd emoji decide thats not good enough and you need to make people feel bad about anything interesting, shut the hell up man and let people have fun.

10 Likes