Full Release Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

you already know Im using holy pee

if you had a special dragon ball technique it would be named “Divine Piss Attack!”

Ultimate Art: Super Laser Piss!

2 Likes

“That’s right, I’m gonna destroy the moon with my SUPER LASER PISS!”

2 Likes

“How do you like that Obama? I pissed on the fucking moon!”

2 Likes

No, that’s because everyone thought it would do that

I know that its not update patchnote, but i just find it amusing how much can people make with building already.
I bet that soon enough (or with vetex’s help) people will be able to make whole proper arenas

Imagine being a new player and seeing a colossal nuclear plant-looking structure appearing out of thin air lmao

cannon aims backwards if you try to aim it any anything closer than 1km, also its not a one shot, its gonna hit 2 or 3 times at most, and this is coming from an aoe mage

Kinda neat

gro wing to fly :slight_smile:

Why are there floating tables
Is this only up

this shit looks like the farlands

2 Likes

Since randomized gems from chests were added, i finally understood the pain of finding needed gem from the inventory.
Thanks god that vetex added text over scrolls and technique…But can we do same for gems pls pls pls?

“Auspicious Witch” and yet not a witch hat in sight. where is the witch/wizard hat representation up in this bitch

Guess you get one if you’re content with sticking a pumpkin on your head or stuffing a sack over it like a JACKASS !!

this is about the event not the game as a whole, they added a proper wizard hat aside from the dark sea/oracle set ones in the latest update didn’t they?

where is that

Check the official twitter

can you post it on rfao pleeze

and this time i won’t get fucked over by the quest rng!!!

oh god it’s gonna be chest rng isn’t it

This event will be goated, trust