Full Release Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

no reason to go warrior unless they get a fourth or fifth weapon slot
how balance team feels to gut a build that people are using and go “Ahh, balance…”

IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF :skull:

“YOUR AWAKENING IS HURTING THE GAME BALANCE WARRIOR!”
“Oh hi sailord #428

1 Like

bro just make it 33% size again

it went from
33s/0sp/0p
to
0s/5sp/2.5p

bro :sob:

Shadow/Snow conjurer is officially better than Warrior now.

The new Warrior Awakening’s name will now be called “Slightly Faster Than Average Reaction Time/Speed (you are not magical yet, you just honed your senses)” (you swing just a bit faster)

Shadow Conj can’t use Triasta of Bronze, so debatable.

Even basic warlords are better :sob:

Well, it’s not like I use weapons outside of one warlord that I barely use.

Shush, the balance teams response will be nerfing everything else

As if the balance team would respond. They just do shit, they don’t listen.

Meta is always watching, seriously he’s like perpetually lurking and popping in at the randomest moments

I’ll just wait until something/someone justifies these changes for me, there’s no way that there’s no thoughts put into them (and complaining won’t do anything I recon).

Meta, accept my suggestion application.

The “justification” is their access to higher tiers, which is just a result of the stats which literally every pure class has :sob:

The third tier of moves is not the main aspect of warlord :hungry:

Despite it not really adding up in terms of it basically lacking a traditional first awakening, it does make sense from a combat perspective. +10% size is quite a bit for just existing, compared to something like a second magic.
It does level the playing field a bit, y’know?

atp just remove weapon aura entirely bro what are these changes :sob:

atp just add weapon aura and not just “random stat buff, go!”
Same for the oracle awakening.

Please don’t nerf sand magic vetex, Our vetex, who art in Roblox, hallowed be thy game; thy balance come, thy will be done on main game as it is in test universe. Give us this day our daily thermo nerf, and forgive us our random kills, as we forgive those who random kill against us; and lead us not into warlord, but deliver us from evil.

5 Likes