Full Release Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

which will also have auction right?

possibly idk

Congrats!

1 Like

what a nice view

This is my fam district, makes like 15k a minute

the last island will most likely be where the 2nd order baron is

i feel like the last baron will be the jaw pirate leader
keep in mind vetex will still add more quests and stuff there, maybe the last baron could be on an already-made island
jorund is mentioned in sailors lodge npc dialogue and it would feel really empty if he’s foreshadowed and then nothing happens (like if he’s not in the order, at least make him a sideboss)

@Mr_hyperspace kill this guy for speculating. Who do you think the baron is?

But my question is how that would make sense? It’s the high lords who choose the barons (I think), and it doesn’t seem fitting that Calvus would choose the leader of a pirate group that terrorizes a town that is protected by a Sameria, a kingdom that Ravenna has been close with

Jorund, although so far that’s purely headcanon, and I don’t parade it around as fact

ravenna hasn’t been close with sameria, in fact they hound redwake over and over to join with them so that ravenna can control the whole sea

exactly why no one would expect it…

a minute???

what if the real baronn were the friends we made along the way

I think Jorund definitely could be the Baron, but I expect rather for him to be a Corsair. It could be both, but I doubt it.

doubt he would be a corsair considering they prob live in the corsair kingdom and are probably very strong
a possibility definitely, but i dont think its likely

people keep arguing about em, but its so stupidly obvious
its commodore kai, just look at bros death messages
Order of Aesir kills members who fail their mission
its pretty clear that its him

Well, the corsairs are six of the strongest pirate groups around the War Seas, and who would they be without one member per sea? What’s a Bronze Sea pirate faction? The Jaw Pirates. Who’s been rapidly gaining power, likely from the other corsairs help? The Jaw Pirates.

If it were Kai, we’d have been able to knock him off the list already.
Kai is more likely either an Agent of the Order, or the Navy itself is corrupt, which I believe.

alternatively the order of aesir could be providing them help

so maybe we dont get the quest for killing commodore kai until nimbus-vimir sea