Full Release Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

he isnt knocked off bc we dont know he is one, we just knock em out
plus vetex said 2nd baron would be a chain of side quests

well the juresava quests are a chain of quests so maybe its the final boss of the juerseva quests that we dont know of yet or their could only be 3 quests and no baron

If you could just kill him and get on with it, itā€™d be a pretty lame death for a BARON of the ORDER.
No, itā€™d definitely be something that we canā€™t just walk up to and wreck on our own time.

I just said bru
Itā€™s not like just going up to him and killing him, there is gonna be a chain of side quests to expose him or somethin
Probably fight him at the end, but most likely wouldnā€™t be the same as the silverhold fight

If he would have a fully-fleshed fight later on, why would he even have the current one then?

We canā€™t be so hopeful that itā€™s Kai just because heā€™s in the Bronze Sea and is suspicious.

The trio treaty between Ravenna, Sameria, and Keraxe is mostly for Ravennaā€™s safety. By comparison to their neighbors, Ravenna is pretty weak. Like Fartman said thereā€™s a bit of tension between Ravenna and Redwake though, so with the Jaw pirates under his thumb Calvus couldā€™ve conquered Redwake, albeit very indirectly, without provoking Sameria and breaking the treaty.

Ravenna have a surprisingly strong navy though, far stronger than samerias

their main issue is they dont really have any heavy hitters aside from maybe general julian

argos?

lmfao

fodder

by heavy hitters i essentially mean curse users

Julian canā€™t possibly be 3 stars, has anyone checked to see if their curse power is any different before stealing beringerā€™s?

i could rn i have a low level file thats like lvl 1 i could row all the way to raveenaā€¦

julian is worth 1.5 stars, after stealing the cloud curse it became 2 stars

Yeah which is kind of the deciding factor. If it werenā€™t for curses being a thing I wouldnā€™t say Ravenna is much weaker than their neighbors, at least not Sameria. However because they are a thing, and for all we know Ravenna only has Julian, Sameria still would beat them pretty badly.

exactly, id even argue that general akeem could probably solo the entire kingdom

wotans kingdom is very strong it has so many curses

Honestly provided there isnā€™t a secret curse user thatā€™s pretty good for one dude.

vetex has described julian as an ā€œelite curse userā€ so i guess hes just him

Death curse must just be insanely good, which isnā€™t very surprising. That or Julian was just holding back cause he was in a narrow hallway and didnā€™t want to blow up the Castello. Though I donā€™t know if that was intended, Iā€™d be lying if it didnā€™t sound to me like cope reasoning.

wait fr? where