Full Release Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I think it was in the Makrinoas secrets thread that Stock brought it up

maybe the empire the makrinaos guy is from

What? I didnt see anything about a kingdom called that

One of the assassin guys in the dead halls mention it, its apparently a pretty small and remote kingdom so not particularly relevant

bit of lore on the gravy, we now know their hq is in the chimera sea, and know a bit more about their agenda

also, the chimera sea is kinda ridiculous, its got two of the strongest kingdoms (ryujin and thorne) plus the gravy hq… pretty exciting stuff

2 Likes

I know things should get faster with story updates after full release, but damn that’s still like 2 years away at the least.

oh yes, i reckon 4 years at least

oh now I get why its called chimera

the chimera was a fused beast of a lion, snake, and a goat, its called the chimera sea because it has 3 powerful kingdoms in it, Roland, cross, and astoria.

1 Like

ok but what represents what?
I’d guess either Astoria/GN or Roland is the Lion
Cross sounds like a Snake sort of name
Goat could also be Astoria/GN

a chimera really just means a fusion of three animals nowadays, and even in Greek myths other than the original chimera, so a fusion of 3 kingdoms in one sea would constitute it being a chimera

according to vetex, the roland and cross kingdoms existed before durza broke up the world and are not active anymore, presumably cause they were destroyed in the fracture

Where are you getting this from? The other two seas in Chimera besides the Gravy are explicitly stated to be Thorne and Ryujin.

Oh sorry I forgot the names :sob:

It gets hard to keep track of

yup. i want it

i wonder if the king adrimal is gonna be their since its the gravy hq…

Okay, this belongs in Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities (Part 2).

• It looks like it’s “pogging”
  • It also looks like it has huge lips

bruh

Can’t unsee it now, huh?

oh it looks like this thing now