Full Release Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Dawg thatā€™s probably most pirate groups, the syndicate, probably most kingdoms, wouldnā€™t be surprised the navy did that, and definitely cults

ngl anyone who thinks Kai is the baron is genuinely slow. Why the fuck would he be the baron to makes little to no narrative sense and weā€™ve already been to Silverhold, it makes genuinely 0 sense to go back. There is barely any evidence that heā€™s in the Order. Wow, a few lines of generic dialog that could apply to the assassin syndicate or deadass just some other organization that hasnā€™t been revealed yet like the Seekers up until now.

Why the actual fuck would be able to kill him. Answer that and it better be good. Vetex wouldnā€™t let us kill him out of quests if he was the baron. If you think he would, honestly I have no words on how utterly moronic that is.

Jorund is literally our only candidate that works. He could be a legendary ship fight but honestly I doubt that. I feel like Chief Alfarin will ask for our help to defeat him in a questline where we find out he was one of Calvusā€™s barons or some shit.

8 Likes

barons gonna be a boss in the juraseva questline, trust

Weird thing. Why havenā€™t I seen a single mention of Frosthelm on the forums yet (that I havenā€™t missed) surely somebody else read the dialogue?

Is it a frozen wasteland of a kingdom that some assassin at Makrinaos is talking about?

Yeah but as far as I can tell itā€™s another kingdom. Iā€™d categorise it like The Eden Empire for now as weā€™ve still heard very little butā€¦ Iā€™d be excited to see how its story goes.

I wonā€™t be surprised, if its will have an area similar to Scorching Dunes on Sameria, which will freeze you to death.

Genuinely I REALLY hope the King Admiral isnā€™t corrupt or in the order or anything but is just trying his best

1 Like

Since the Navy is sort of an ever-present force stretching all seas, and carries more significance in the Marauding Sea (the last one) itā€™d make sense to have them be important to the finale like that.

Whatā€™s that?
I canā€™t go into the dead halls, since my only file has positive rep.

Heā€™s probably going to be corrupt just like how the figureheads of the AG were

Kingdom in the Marauding sea. You can probably guess by the name itā€™s very cold there and either their island is surrounded by a blizzard/snowstorm or the island itself is covered and the kingdom is fairly far inland making it difficult to reach or something else like that I canā€™t remember exactly.

I read the dialogue too, itā€™s just thereā€™s not much to say and we wonā€™t see it for a long time since itā€™s in the last sea. Unless for some reason we go there fifth and then loop back up to the Chimera or Aegean sea.

95ueus

3 Likes

going off other comments itā€™s probably because I havenā€™t talked to assassins in makrinoas cause im a good person

Oh yeah has anyone actually mentioned the fact that there is a guy on makrinaos who looks like Trigno

Stock did, a couple times

I was able to talk to all of the lore NPCs in there even though Iā€™m a positive rep. Use a tier 1 invisibility potion.

Ok thatā€™s to be expected (and also why I didnā€™t see it)