Full Release Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I think we should have known sooner, that room big as hell.

okay guys hear me out-

We need to just start expecting any large open space to be for a bossfight unless itā€™s Munera 2.

Since it doesnā€™t really say much other than ā€œmagic energyā€, Iā€™m maybe guessing wave? Wave seems to be the closest to pure magic energy since its meant to have some draining gimmick, but it could probably be anything tbh.

NO.

SKELETON DIVINE DEATH BLAST :st3: :st3: :st3: :st3:

I think only Shadow would have ā€œmagic markingsā€ rather than just ā€œburn marksā€ or ā€œstrangulation marksā€

Yknow I could say the most dubious and fucked up thing about mizeria right now

So I will

as Iā€™m being choked to death
Harder mommy :drooling_face:

I take no accountability for this

mods

I aint even got some kill method for this guy what the hell

I said I take no accountability :+1:

Iā€™m gonna get OLEGā€™d for this arent I

in his stead I will take it because I wouldā€™ve said it anyways

Mfs will see a mentally unstable person that could kill them at any moment and say ā€œwife materialā€

This is getting off topic, back to the changes to the non story boss card

If I had to guess, Mizeria is likely a mage of some kind, maybe a conjurer if her weapon has to do with strangling, but Iā€™m leaning more towards mage. Maybe we could get some sort of unique spell from her as a drop?

okay we should stop discussing Mizeria some of yā€™all are too freaky

Warlock

ā€œSheā€™s a serial killer who was presumed dead 5 years agoā€

5 Likes

Or she could be a warlock with a grab-based styleā€¦

ā€¦THATā€™S RIGHT BABY KARATE IS MAKING A RETURN!!!

I feel like it would be closer to mage or maybe conjurer since the strangle marks are specifically mentioned to be magic energy and not anything else. I feel like if she was a warlock thereā€™d also be more of a mention of stuff such as magic hand marks with the strangling, but maybe thatā€™s just me

Well Iā€™m pretty sure before she was presumed dead, it was just normal strangulation iirc

So at least I donā€™t think they are mage

No it mentions it as being her signature killing method, it says specifically ā€œdespite corpses still being found in her style of killingā€, so she was using this kill method even before she was presumed dead.

I saw a theory that she used an arcanium whip to kill with