Once you reach the maximum level in WoM, what do you do? If the purpose of life is the pursuit of perfection, then achieving perfection is a finality equivalent to death, as no more progress or change can occur. Is your story…perfect? Is the journey over? Fear not! You will never be perfect (loser lmao), and there are plenty more things you can do while waiting for Arcane Odyssey to release:
Obvious Ones Unless you're Kandy
- Fish for rare armor.
- Complete the fish journal.
- Build up an inventory of valuable items to sell in AO (assuming they carry over)
- Get maximum positive or negative rep
- farm bosses
- Pick fights with real human beings who have feelings and possibly tears.
- Become bored
- Move on to the better lists below
- Become a lumberjack
- Start an old boot collection
- Experiment with fashion
- Pick fights with self-imposed handicaps
- Experience tornadoes
- Vandalize Statues
- Sleep in the fountain
- Get maximum movement speed and race iron or gold magic.
- Get the Minotaur to destroy towns.
- Get King David to touch every region’s grass.
- Go fishing with the Minotaur.
- Try to make a sandcastle, end up with a sand irregular polyhedron.
Replies (with some interpretation)
- Accumulate magical detritus; bury, flood, or fumigate a town of your choice.
- Property damage
- Consider Bees(?)
- Do a no magic run.
- Do a no World of Magic run
- Steal as much as you can before the Silent tower collapses.
- Be villainous; antagonize the weak.
- Enjoy dynamic (and questionable) ice sculpting.
I’ll update this as I think of more things to do.