Funny story idea

That’s exactly what happened, Peril burned it and the magic in it returned to Darkstalker, allowing him to escape the mountain prison he was encapsulated in.

What if we like, uncurse it?

If that’s even possible

Since all Darkstalker’s magic is in the scroll, just use it to delete the animus magic inside of it, or Delete Darkstalker all out. If you could do both it would make the 2nd arc a lot shorter, making room for your thing

Make sure no other animuses mess with you (Turtle, Darkstalker and Anemone especially) aswell

Perfect.

Wouldn’t it be wacky if we had lost continent dragons and scavengers on our team before ppl knew they existed?

That would mess up all the lore lmao

oof

i think now is the time to bring up if we should be more technologically advanced by a slight margin than most dragon armies (since all dragons + humans are on my orginization)

for example, humans have stronger armor and weaponry like actually iron swords and hell maybe even guns

also dragons and stuff have learned about like math more on my side bc the ppl

I’m not sure if people in the AO period are more or less advanced than Pyrrhia, but I would assume the first are.

During the scorching, humans had swords, and i’m not sure if they had gunpowder weapons. They still have large bow/arrows & Catapults today.

Dragons are less advanced, i’m pretty sure. But they need less advancement to become as powerful. (Idk tho)

does trajectory exist yet?

as in like the math equation

I’m not sure.

damn this story sounds really cool tbh

i wonder what the dragonets would do if they heard of it instead of stopping darkstalker

“Garble garble, squeeeeeeeee.”

Oh you mean those dragonets

bruh

the other one

Dragonets of Destiny, or the Dragonets from arc 2 (Moon, Turtle, Quibli, Peril, Winter)

“mysterious skywing and scavenger create extremely dangerous criminal organization storming the nation”

arc 2

I don’t have the best memory of later in the second arc, it becomes blurrier.

I know they had the Icicle/Umber murder stuff going on though.

ok fine arc 1

(although the organization takes place after them)

HOLY SHIT I JUST REALIZED WE NEED A NAME

WE CANT BE A MASSIVE TERRORIST GROUP WITHOUT AN ACTUAL NAME

Do it at the End of Arc 2, as soon as the Darkstalker stuff would happen.

The War of succession complicated Arc 1 a lot, nothing would be the same if you disrupted it

Talons of Violence

wheeze

alright well how would the non terrorist dragons and people react to the organization instead of darkstalker