Funny story idea

Pretty much the same thing if you had the scroll, just on a wider scale :man_shrugging:

ā€œcobalt blood brotherhoodā€

cobalt is timmy galleons color canon

so basically, mass hysteria and panic

Cobalt is Fangā€™s middle name

I canā€™t decide if I should talk as if I am my character or as a real life person

Weird coincidence

wait no i have a good name

C.L.A.W

cobalt

liberators

and

warriors

They gonna be liberating some dragons from their lives fr. :flushed:

democracy time

who do u suggest we liberate first

the nightwings HAVE to be last

I wonder what I would do if I got ahold of the scroll, hmm.

1. Give an Icewing animus power, restart the animus Icewing line, Icewings are the only ones who can be trusted with Animus power with the system they had

2. Delete Darkstalker and Scarlet

3. Make it so Dragons donā€™t fight for the throne, instead do competition for it

4. Make all the Dragonets of Destiny immortal, especially Glory

5. World Peace (Also destroy the scroll)

But as you know thatā€™s laaaaaaame.

NO WHERES THE VIOLENCE AND MASSS TECHOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT???

(clear body)

alright welp iā€™d just do all of what you would do except give dragonets immortality.

(tbh when u think about it that would be more of a punishment)

hooray we can finally start elections in pyrrhia

Actually forget giving the icewings animus, just delete animus powers altogether. Who knows what would happen if the Icewings got their animus powers stolen again

true, who needs magic anyways hahahahaā€¦

:magma_magic: :crystal_magic_var4: :earth_magic_var3: :frcryin:-no pls

wait oh shit we need to think of an antagonist dude

whos gonna try and stop our liberation?

we need an antagonist

The Queens, obviously.

Also all of the dragons probably

bro imagine like they all team up and its a massive war of people, dragons, and superdeadly criminal/mercenary dragons and ppl vs queens and their royal armies.

the timmys just eating popcorn up above a hill watching (until they have to fight)

hmmm this actually gives me a really good story arc

its like another one of those corruption things

he became the monster he swore to destroy

so near the end, ive decided something happens, but im not saying it

sheā€™s one of my fav characters simply bc

fighting war with war because you hate war. aight bud

breh how tf would you establish a world with no lore?

becoming a tyrant because you hate war
:fr:

heā€™s awake (as indicated by the broken bracelet and several scratch marks Qibli noted), he was just trapped iirc

Definitely good points, also by the Scarlet remark I was saying other dragons didnā€™t like her, and the Darkstalker one was accidental, meant to say he couldnā€™t escape

yeye, i was just saying that i like Scarlet although itā€™s super obvious no dragon does. i also enjoy Chameleonā€™s dilema, he made things interesting.

The second arc with Darkstalker is the best imo. I have no idea whatā€™s going on in the Poison Jungle and beyond but Pentala highkey isnā€™t as interesting to me (also the timeline is super fucked bc an entirely new dragon species canā€™t really come from one mama unless she was hella promiscuous and it would take MILLIONS of years, not thousands)

also a reminder that Darkstalker was probably the school equivalent of an elementary schooler when he made his papa disembowel himself

Kinda agree that iā€™m not as into the 3rd arc as I am itā€™s predecessors.

I canā€™t wait for the Pantala dragons to fight the Icewings tho.

fuck scarlet me and the boys hate scarlet.

:acid_magic_var1: :ash_magic: :crystal_magic_var1: :explosion_magic: :earth_magic_var4: :fire_magic: :glass_magic: :ice_magic_var1: :light_magic_var2: :poison_magic_var1: :plasma_magic_var2: :water_magic_var3: :snow_magic: :wood_magic_var3: :wind_magic_var3: :sand_magic_var2: :lightning_magic_var3: :magma_magic: - we all hate her