Funny story idea

big oof. i do want to re-read the series now lol. Also i wish Whiteout was born on the night of three moons too; that would have been awesome

Graphic Novels also sparking my interest for the series, wonder if the 5th is out yet.

1 Like

Are they just visual retellings of the original story?

i only read 2 graphic novel

Yep, the art is really good, though the drawings are sometimes inconsistent (Mostly the 1st graphic novel which had subpar illustrations to the rest so far)

ooh, I’ll definitely check it out on some pirating website then!

heres something interesting, if an animus dragon used a magic attack on you, but you had vetex’s reflector magic, what would happen?

:computer::eyes:

It’s not arcane magic.

Animus magic is waaaayy different from WoM/AA/AO to the point of no real comparison

o lol

what about the absorption curse?

s u c c

Animus Magic

Animus magic | Wings of Fire Wiki | Fandom

Animus magic isn’t an energy, it’s more of a possession

I think it can only absorb Arcane Magic, it probably isn’t designed for Animus Magic

Plus Animus Magic is infinitely more powerful as it can do quite literally anything

1 Like

ok then, heres something sounding equal in power

you with an infinity gauntlet (all stones) vs animus dragn

Thanos was incredibly stupid, he should’ve used the reality stone to summon all the others, or just straight-out kill half the universe

Why would he need the others, Reality is superior

1 Like

infinity gauntlet is literally just broken broken, but honestly it depends on if it comes fully assembled. for instance, an animus that is even near it can basically will it to repel the stones if it’s the gauntlet alone. when holding all stones then there’s no contest to its effects :fr:

1 Like

Both the infinity stones and animus magic are boundless power, just depends on who deletes the other first

Cat game.

1 Like

oh i meant when the gauntlet was at full power (all stones, plus a wearer who can control it)

yeah no contest because the gauntlet is meant to he literally uncontested, which it is