Gagagaggaggaggagga tirl

Cuz you said tomato sauce with rice is normal

Tomato sauce? When did i say that?

You didn’t, but… you still said sauce with rice is normal.

This
Granted just plain rice and sauce is weird. And most of the time its broth not sauce so thats my bad for wording that incorrectly

If you’re using broth, It usually is used as replacement for water to flavour the rice.
( Also, broth has a fluid constistency, not clumpy and watery like that " tomato sauce")
eg:

Ik what broth is.

bro why are you comparing my food to some google picture made by an actual cook

5 Likes

It’s just chicken curry with rice, don’t even need to be a cook to learn this recipe.

I didn’t say it was bad, I was saying that how everyone else is reacting to this just feels sad. I actually like this combination.

1 Like

There is no set rules for cooking with rice lmao. You all are delusional for thinking rice is meant to be cooked and served the way you all think it should be. It is just a fucking grain, eat it in any way you want. Learn to appreciate food because goddamn this thread sounds like you have spoiled for choice all your life.

Yea bro, we know, we’ve had food before

1 Like

Yea this is lowkey on level with complaining about different types of bread

you’ve defiled the rice, how dare you put SAUCE on RICE

i cannot imagine the horrid stench, or the terrible taste

Indeed, to think people would revolt over how it served or cooked feels funny when most people would begin to realise that not everyone cooks rice the same.

Man, y’all are dense as fuck to think rice has to be done the way your country, province or region does. Never imagined to see people offended by how rice is cooked considering how much variation there is in its preparation throughout the world.

Im not offended. People here just arent used to it (some definitely are taking this way too seriously). Its just different from what we are used to seeing.

2 Likes

cringe

1 Like

Thats even worse, now im insulted. My great grandfather wants to know your location /s

I’ll spare your life for now
since it’s like pasta i guess

1 Like

BRUH :fr:
There is only one way to cook rice, and that is using a rice cooker