Gamehero14 Draws Abs

Well everyone, the contest’s over! Time to practice for the next one!

… Assuming the forums isn’t shut down before then for falling into mindless bickering over the game’s PVP and PVE.

If that was gonna happen it already would have

If we get one more PVP-centered update it very well may…

Note: this is a joke. I’m likely not participating next time.

rn clan building is just kinda bad cause
a. you can tp through walls
b. everything is uber expensive
c. the only pve benefit (reagent pots) might as well be a pvp benefit because people only use them for lifeblooms/lily flowers/golden apples for pvp stuff

as someone who has built farms on 3 islands…
wack

Here. Dame Caesennia.

Full color and render

Linework

While I’m okay-ish with the linework, I think the rendering came out horrendously. It’s too muted and dull, and the shading looks atrocious. I tried to replicate Acko’s stylization from the following piece of his:
But I’m not Acko. The technical skill just isn’t there. Shading and stuff is my least favorite part of the process, as it’s not really adding anything new. But I’m likely going to have to learn to do so quickly and decently.

I’m probably not going to be making any more topics for art anytime soon.

3 Likes

where are her other weapons

She only has one other weapon, that being the flintlock pistol. Weird, considering that she has an open and available slot for a third.

As for why the pistol’s not there—I didn’t want to draw it.

i thought it was a musket but i guess im tweaking out

A musket would make more sense. Flintlock pistols weren’t really used for anything spare self-defense in close quarters. That or strapping like four to your chest at once so you can fire one after the other quickly. (Reloading real black-powder firearms took upwards of 30 seconds)

this is why dual flintlocks make more sense (which is what caesennia uses)

Maybe I should rename this topic to be “Gamehero14 Draws Caesinnia”…

Nana you cooking, but I do wonder how do those sandals stay on her feet?

glue

She has really strong toes or something, idk.

glue

Why is her helmet so wide open

finally someone draws her not sexualized…

…? It’s a Roman helmet. If you’re asking why it’s not really tight against her head—that’s how helmets work. They need room to slow the impact down. Most have several pounds of padding inside of them for that express purpose.

I noticed that you have improved a lot with body proportions