Gaylleon
Frigayte

1 Like

Uuuuhhhhhhhh

None, I can’t think of any.

make love not war :blush:

back off hes mine and im NOT sharing

1 Like

couldn’t find that one quickly, but I did find this one (it’s better)(because Mirage made it)

1 Like

vetex is such a hater for saying carina isnt a lesbian

1 Like

Morviro (Morden X Neviro)
Nevon/Frozen Bronze/Bronze Spear (Neviro X Revon) (I think this is my favorite Achillean ship)
Kailot (It doesn’t make sense, or does it?)
Iris X Kelia by @BlueYonder (that’s a stretch considering we won’t be seeing them until after the Skyhall chapter. Please let the update be released by early July…)
Cernunno X Cernyx (Makes even less than Kailot, also the possibility of a new Archon that might be a better choice than Cernyx)
Thundersnow/Eliush (Elius X Arish)
Fire and Snow/Feremish (Arish X Feremius)

And… that’s all the ships I could cook up.

(Also, whoever said “Revon X Calvus”, I hope you stub your toe, your pillow is always warm, and your ping is almost always over 1000.)

Agreed, anything greek is gay until proven straight

uhhh

mayor tilly x martin
iris x maria
guard to the left of redwake chief’s throne (perspective of when you enter the throne room) x sameria ruler (i forgor her name)
the one ghost at akursius x the guy in northern jaws’ secret
alpha x jaw pirate
the guy with the fishing quest at tiberia x liquid starlight
liquid starlight x cloud island extract x dark sea essentia
cernyx x aplha

“B-But honey… Y-You’re a p-pirate s-ship, I’m a k-kingdom one… Our p-parents would never approve…”
“Who are they to stop our love, dear? We’re on the opposite sides, but our hearts beat together.”

1 Like

no. just no.

Im gonna turn this into a fan fiction

Rammeo and Jollyette

Ravenneo and Piratette

not on my watch!

nah but imagine the Ravenna caravel cheats on the pillaging plague with a greatly armored Atlantean brig and the brig says to the pillaging plague “she is sailing lil bro”.

Shush, don’t ruin the story of Rammeo and Jollyette

YESSS WE NEED THIS! Good thinking!!