Girlfrie-- *gets silenced by the Order*

put two angry girls in a room. set a timer for how long it takes until the world is destroyed

gorls4

gorls3

(ps. don’t take this too seriously. I was just thinking abt character dynamics and wondered how these two would interact with each other as a crackship)

42 Likes

THE FUCKING COVERING THE “is Carina a lesbian” MESSAGE LMFAOOOOOOO :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: (complete sentence)

7 Likes

I CHOOSE TO NOT SEE :see_no_evil::see_no_evil: (what is even the sentence thing)

1 Like

The corkboard.

Real?

LETS GO, LESBIANS! (i hate this complete sentence thing.)

3 Likes

crack ship

gonna have to drop by a shipwright to get it repaired

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN

(complete sentence)

Legos

I hope this won’t foreshadow something, even after Vetex said no

Iris and her corpse

Carina may not be a lesbian but to me she’s bi-

Ahem anyways, lovely art, these 2 look bery cute

1 Like

probably not since carina was part of the organisation that killed iris’s father

tbh i dont think theres gonna be any romance in the game and I wouldnt want there to anyways

Dangit, it’s the AA webcomic all over again😭

Like all the little details, though. From the discord message to Elius, to the hands which somehow aren’t eldritch abominations. Nice job on those.

Still, never cook again.

What a match made in hell heaven

1 Like

Not sure what to feel about this especially since a fic I wrote had them being former friends. Still good art, keep cooking.

1 Like

still havent touched the webcomic yet, should I stay in blissful oblivion?