Gear Builder Dark Sea Update Hotpatch!11!

GEAR BUILDER DARK SEA UPDATE

AHA THIS TIME IT TOOK ME 3 DAYS INSTEAD OF 3 MONTHS :sunglasses:

Added most of the dark sea stuff(I think im missing some deeper in the dark sea stuff as well?), fixed some bugs, and made the gear builder enter its emo phase.

Thanks to all the new contributors who helped in making this process fast :
@VinzSupreme, @Avice , @arceyplayzarcane, @ExistingLie, Jerry, Eiderdowns, WalrusKing :pray: :pray: :pray:

Special thanks to HooberHoover for being a tester and answering my questions :pray: :bowing_man:

Website is STILL the same at : AO Gear Builder

Github README for changelogs : Gear Builder for Arcane Odyssey. Currently updated for 1.14.4

Discord for AO Database / Gear Builder updates : Arcane Odyssey Database Project / Gear Builder Devlog

If you have any questions, contributions, or corrections, feel free to dm me on discord at @bobbynooby or join the discord server.

10 Likes

guys check this out pls bob almost went insane making this AHHAHAHAAH

1 Like

Welcome!!! OMG!!!

hi vinny

where-s sunken helm

only shows up to pauldrons for me

agagagagagagaggaa spongebob me boy

Sorry im too sure what your problem is. The images that load are stored on a seperate website, maybe you could leave the accessory window open for awhile to let the images load?

if your window isn’t full screened it won’t show all the options

@BobbyNooby Uhhh what do I do? im using school device :confused:

NVM

Complete

1 Like

Would this work?

the new gems are added now? i gotta update my plans then

1 Like

Bro someone needs to add a drip builder to it

Also it’s a little buggy on laptops with smaller screens

1 Like

I plan to add more items other than the main gear sets to it eventually(drip builder moment). As for the screen issues now that the big stuff is out of the way i have time to look into it :bowing_man:

Yup at the moment im missing some dark sea gear that you get as drops and figuring out the atlantean enchant

Really useful tool as always, though do you plan to add Atlantean modifiers? (you could just have the person select the stat they’d get from the modifier)

the new max intensity build

wonder how long blinds are with this