General build-making guide

Should probably put a bit less in strength

my mans punches heal people

i thought blinding stacks?

not sure about snowy and sandy but since they obscure vision too wouldnt they fuction similarly to blinding?

Yeah mb, was specifically talking about DOT’s in that statement.

Crystalized, blinded, snowy, and I believe drained all stack. I’m unsure about sandy

You have unused stat points, not optimized, bad build, did you learn nothing from this post? Smh my head……

Let me move it to the AO guides.

1 Like

I feel that

1. Vitality is too high, as vitality lowers damage
  2. Weapons is too low, as it does not even have enough to make the most out of old weapons.

very good answers, still missing some points tho

Also there arent enough strength points to get a fighting style and not enough magic to get placed explosion

Specifically looking for “wasted points”, where i put points into a stat but didn’t get anything out of it (which effectively just lowers my build’s total level)

Is a shadow savant a good idea?

yeah shadow is a good single magic, though it doesn’t have synergy so you’d probably want to be a fighting style savant.

Shadow is suggested to get nerfed in the tester doc, just a slight speed decrease though

1 Like

Can you show charging effects? Or is this not your image?

added “special hybrid unlocks” for strength weapons and any future hybrid weapons

Added “Ravenna sword” and “Ravenna shield” Unlocks because i honestly forgot they existed (And you should too)

Revamped skill unlocks section to provide more information while also being condensed in dropdowns (Unfinished, will continue working on it)

Made more progress on this section, almost finished, just missing a few points (Noted by “In progress”, if you have any screenshots of unlocks for those sections, please provide)

Added new section on how vitality actually changes your damage because i did some testing :+1:

Also TRIED to organize the dropdowns better with some break marks between things

you do like 0.5 dps with all that vit
you dont have explosion
you dont have crash
you can only use the 1st skill of old weapons
you barely have any main dps, its literally all sub-dpses

I can still do okay damage even with the vit, but yeah to the rest of that

Made a quick little CURRENT PATCH (1.13) tier list for conjurer magics. Doesnt QUITE fit with the main post but i’ll put it here if anyone wants to look.